"Really? Where is he now?" Chief Rong sat up straight.

Lao Zhang said: "In the Shanghai Railway Bureau, he is now a deputy director-level cadre in the bureau. He is enthusiastic and upright, and there are not many people who match him. I heard that when he was a conductor, no one did not say that he was a kind person. Yes, very considerate. However, Li Jiaoyang's age does not match what you said, one year younger than you said, and he is twenty-seven years old this year."

Chapter 1572 Sisters Night Talk 2

However, Chief Rong said: "The age registered in the household registration is not necessarily accurate, and you are not clear. The age in my household registration is two years younger than my actual age. By the way, who are his parents?"

Lao Zhang replied, "Li Jiaoyang's parents died early, and he grew up in an orphanage, so his age is really inaccurate."

"Orphanage?" Commander Rong never expected this answer, and frowned, "Does he have no parents? Have you inquired about how he ended up in the orphanage? Lao Zhang, please inquire in detail."

"I've already inquired about you. Who is Lao Zhu, the deputy director of the Railway Bureau, who has a wife who likes to be a matchmaker for others and who likes to be short-sighted. When I mention Li Jiaoyang, he thinks of it." Lao Zhang himself They both laughed twice, "Old Zhu said that his wife wanted to be a matchmaker for Li Jiaoyang over and over again, so when I heard that I asked about Li Jiaoyang, I immediately started talking to Lao Zhu."

"Have Lao Zhang, tell me if you have any news. Don't you know I'm in a hurry?"

Old Zhang said sternly: "Li Jiaoyang is indeed an orphan. He was sent to an orphanage before the founding of the People's Republic of China. Naturally, who his parents are is unknown. The sister-in-law of Lao Zhu's family said that this child is a good child. He is very smart and well-behaved. He stood out at a young age, and later received funding from a painting master to go to school, and his grades were particularly good. After graduating from college, he was assigned a job by the unit. After two years of working as a conductor, he was transferred to the railway bureau, and his promotion was relatively fast."

Chief Rong felt a sharp pain in his heart, "No parents? Orphans?"

"Yeah!" Old Zhang sighed, "We all came from the war-torn era, aren't orphans everywhere? No one thinks it's strange that Li Jiaoyang is an orphan."

Chief Rong nodded, "You're right, you're right, but how could he be an orphan?"

"Old Rong, your son was stolen at the beginning. Maybe he couldn't sell it. Maybe the person who stole the child had an accident, so the child became an orphan." Lao Zhang said, "The child does have a eyebrow on his eyebrow. Black moles, right eyebrows, black moles on the feet, Li Jiaoyang has asked for leave, Lao Zhu's sister-in-law is not sure, I will find someone to go to the orphanage to ask."

"Thank you old Zhang, you gave me the exact address of the child, and I asked Rong Yuan to come. Last month, he said he was on vacation this month."

"good!"

After hanging up the phone, Invalides covered his face and didn't speak for a long time.

I thought it was Li Jun and his wife who stole the child and didn't return it, but now they got such a result.

Where are Li Jun and his wife? How did Li Jiaoyang become an orphan? These questions, it is probably difficult to find the answer to Li Jiaoyang.

Army Chief Insect released his hand, and immediately dialed the number of Wucheng troops.