Feng Qingxue heard this, turned her head to look at Lu Jiang, what did he mean? Let yourself go to school? I went to school by myself, what should I do with my child? The four children, all so young, cannot be separated from their parents.

Chapter 1422 Mixed joys and sorrows 2

Luo Zhonghua was in front of him, and Guo Hongfei was also in front of her. Feng Qingxue could not ask Lu Jiang directly, but when Lu Jiang sent Luo Zhonghua back and Guo Hongfei was ordered to go out to buy vegetables, she couldn't wait to express her worries.

Of course I am happy to have the opportunity to go to school, but what about the children?

Her five children are all treasures. She has to be responsible for her children and train them into outstanding talents. She cannot abandon her children to pursue her own life because of her own selfishness.

But if she refused, she rejected the good intentions of the old chief, and everyone would say that she didn't know what to do.

It is the duty of a soldier to obey orders, whether in service or not.

Lu Jiang laughed and said: "Why do you think so much? It's not like you don't know that the Workers, Peasants and Soldiers University is not a serious university, and you don't know how many places you can make an essay. I've thought about it for you, go, this study must be Even if you don't fully recognize this degree in the future, you can continue your studies with this degree. Didn't you say that the status of people with a diploma and those without a diploma is different in society, and everyone respects people with high diplomas more ."

"What about the children? What about the children? If I go to school, what will the children do? I don't want them to grow up and complain that I don't care about their lives for the sake of their studies. Then, what's the point of me going to school?" She first had to consider herself a mother As the identity of the four, looking at the four innocent children with big eyes blinking, my heart is heavy.

Lu Jiang said sternly: "Is it possible not to go? As you said just now, this is an instruction given by the old chief himself. It has failed the good intentions of the old chief. It is not good for you, me, or our whole family."

Feng Qingxue scratched the big braid on the back of her head, "Then what about the children? I must take them with me."

Lu Jiang is busy with his work, and only recently went home every night. When he is busy, he may not be sure, and he has to go on business. Apart from the position of army commander, he has a lot of titles, and he has to attend many important meetings in the capital.

"Then take them with you." Lu Jiang said without hesitation.

Seeing his wife's wide-eyed eyes, Lu Jiang smiled, "I have checked the information on the college students of workers, peasants and soldiers, and you bought a lot of books at that time, but there are a lot of historical materials. I found that the college students of workers, peasants and soldiers are generally one-year programs. Or a two-year system, which needless to say, although there are only a few words about the records of the workers, peasants and soldiers, but I have seen that there are more than 10,000 students enrolled in Capital University in the first year, but there are more than 30,000 faculty members."

"Is there such a thing?" Feng Qingxue tried her best to recall, but she didn't pay attention, because she never thought that she would go to the University of Workers, Peasants and Soldiers.

Lu Jiang nodded, "Yes, there is a real record."

"About this record, what does it have to do with whether I go to school or bring children?" Feng Qingxue was a little dazed by the surprise, and didn't want to think about it at all.