After listening to Feng Qingxue's instructions, Fu Bao agreed immediately and took it seriously in her heart. When she arrived at Hong Zhanjun's house, he shouted one by one from his grandfather. Lu Erxiong joined in the fun and said loudly, "Hello, grandpa, my name is Lu Erxiong!"

"It's okay, it's okay, it's okay!" Hong Zhanjun was very happy to see them early in the morning.

Chapter 1352 Preparing to leave Beijing 7

No one doesn't like children who repay their gratitude, especially an old man like Hong Zhanjun.

He just lent the house to Feng Qingxue for confinement. He has really gained a lot over the years. He can receive money tickets for food and clothing from Feng Qingxue every year. Really satisfied.

"I'm an old man who can't wear or eat so much food, but I use it to save people. You have five children, and the cost is not small. Don't send it to me all the time." Hong Zhanjun said, not forgetting to mention The matter of helping other people with the things sent by the other party, after all, is borrowing flowers to offer Buddha, he has to say it, this is the credit of Feng Qingxue, "I am old and have a bad memory, and I always forget to tell you one thing. , I see you now, and say it while I still remember."

Feng Qingxue asked what was the matter, Hong Zhanjun said: "There is a little girl who went up the mountain and went to the countryside. She was assigned to your hometown. Her name is Zhou Zhou. She is a poor child. Please take care of her."

"Zhou Zhou?" That little girl who was always crying? Guan Yu's eyes widened.

"Yeah, it's called Zhou Zhou, and I'll be sixteen years old after the new year." Speaking of her, Hong Zhanjun couldn't help sighing, "This child is pitiful, since he landed, his father didn't care, and his mother didn't love her. It all depends on her grandma. Pulled her up, her grandmother was a little old lady in the old society, her husband died early, and now she has to rely on her children and grandchildren to support her. Although she has a lot of sons and daughters, there are many people who are right and wrong. Those sons and daughters-in-law are not happy. It was also very difficult for her to eat and to pull Zhou Zhou. I had a bite to eat, but I left half of it to their grandparents. I also taught the child a few fists and feet to keep fit and not be bullied. Finally, the child was free from illness and disease. The disaster area has grown up."

Guan Yu snorted, "Zhou Zhou still knows how to fight? I can't see it. Grandpa Hong, are you lying to us? Although Zhou Zhou didn't cry much when he came to our house to play, I've seen her cry in front of others. Many times, the pitiful appearance is soft and weak, and can be blown away by a gust of wind. You said that she can punch and kung fu? You must be lying to me."

Hearing this, Hong Zhanjun knew that Zhou Zhou and the Lu family were very familiar, and his heart was instantly relieved.

"Zhou Zhou told me in the letter that she met many good people in the Wanglou Brigade, and it seems that your family is among them. Zhou Zhou is very defensive, and it must be a good person who can make her take the initiative to get close."

Feng Qingxue suddenly realized, "I saw that Zhou Zhou's walking posture was a bit of a military style, so she learned it from you."

That's why she said that Zhou Zhou is very interesting, much more interesting than Zheng Huihui.

Guan Yu looked back at her, "Auntie, do you know about Zhou Zhou's kung fu?"

"I can see it." Often living in the army, Feng Qingxue believed that he had such eyesight. Later, he heard Guan Cheng say that Zhou Zhou beat Wang Chengjun in the woods, which made him more sure of the fact that Zhou Zhou's people were not good-looking. He turned to Hong Zhanjun and said, "Uncle Hong, don't worry, Zhou Zhou is very good with us, obedient and well-liked."