The triplets have never been to the capital at all. Dun Dun and Zhuang Zhuang are better, but they are not curious, but Lu Erxiong is incredible. He followed Xi Bao's buttocks and cheered happily: "Play, play!"

Chapter 1332 Flattered 1

Because Baozhou is very close to the capital, there are three adults, two and a half teenagers with five children, and guards are following to protect Lu Jiang's safety. It was very easy to bring only money, food stamps, a little dry food and a few changes of clothes.

The triplets are sitting in the arms of adults, Dun Dun and Zhuang Zhuang are obedient and do not move around, Er Xiong bit his fist, shook his head, blinked his big eyes and looked at the crowd of passengers in the carriage and the aisles coming and going conductors, dining car attendants, etc.

"Mom, there are so many people, they are different." Fu Bao frowned.

Very crowded, smells bad, not comfortable at all.

Xi Bao, who was sitting with his sister between Lu Tianzhi and Guan Yu, was also surprised, "Mom, it's really different, why? I don't feel comfortable sitting at all, but lying down is more comfortable, and not many people talk. "

Feng Qingxue, Lu Jiang, and Guan Cheng sat opposite them. After listening to the words of the two children, Feng Qingxue explained patiently: "Because the fare here is very cheap, several times cheaper than the sleeper in a private room, and ordinary people can only Buy a seat ticket, and the sleeper and box sleeper are only for cadres, so it is quieter and more space."

Xibao frowned, bit his mouth and didn't speak.

At this time, the waiter of the dining car came over and shouted: "Serve the people. Brown bread, black bread, black bread without food stamps, limit to two per person, two per person!"

That being said, there is no need for food stamps, but there are not many passengers who buy it, and most of them eat the dry food they bring.

Lu Jiang spent money to buy more than a dozen black bread according to the number of people, then bought three bowls of noodles with food stamps, and put them in front of the children, "Noodles for the children, let's eat it as adults, drink hot water and eat black bread, just With the oil and salt fried peanuts we brought into the car, when we arrive in the capital, I will invite you to eat mutton."

Guan Cheng's three brothers and Heping Zhengkai have no objection, "Brown bread is fine, we'll just sit for a few hours anyway."

The amount of noodles is full, Xibao and Fubao ate a bowl, the triplets ate a bowl, and Lu Jiang handed the remaining bowl directly to his wife, "Eat it while it's hot, don't be sloppy. "

Feng Qingxue made a circle that no one wanted to eat, so she had to enjoy it alone.

In fact, her appetite is not large, half a bowl is enough, and the remaining half bowl is too embarrassing to give to others, so Lu Jiang eats it.

However, Er Xiong was curious about everything. Seeing that Lu Jiang eats black bread deliciously, he insisted on taking a bite.

Black bread is made of black noodles. The black noodles without the bran have a rough taste. Naturally, they cannot be compared with the staple food made of white noodles. Erxiong wanted to spit it out while shouting that it was not delicious, but when he saw his mother With stern eyes and raised hands, he chewed and swallowed aggrievedly, "It's not delicious!"

"When I get home, I'll make you black noodle buns, sweet potato dry noodle pancakes, and vegetable wotou every day. Seeing that you are extremely hungry, do you still think it is unpalatable?" As a supplement, it really spoils the child and needs to be corrected.