Guan Cheng's eyes were red, "I thank aunt for Jiang He and Er Ya!"

Chapter 1302 Feelings of Adversity 6

Jiang He and Erya are both homeless orphans. After they settled in the Wanglou Brigade, they ended their days without a fixed place, but they still had to take on the lives of their younger brothers and sisters. Now their union has been blessed by many people. .

It's not easy, these kids.

Just as Guan Cheng told Feng Qingxue, a group of younger brothers and sisters below them lived a tight life. There was only a wedding ceremony, no wedding feast. They served guests with fried melon seeds, fried peanuts and a few pounds of sugar cubes prepared by Feng Qingxue.

Peanuts are distributed by the brigade, and sunflower seeds are grown in private plots.

It's a little rough, but no one dislikes it.

In this era, the requirement of dozens of legs with three turns and one sound is actually only found in big cities, and not all of them can be satisfied. Others have no material requirements for marriage, and they all rely on their ability.

The wedding of Wang Lingzhi and Mo Bai was like this, and so was the wedding of Jiang He and Erya.

The difference is that the former attends the Wang family's close house, while the latter almost half of the brigade came, and the conditions are good. A bundle of dried vegetables, a few Chinese cabbage and a bunch of potatoes and radishes are not many gifts, but they just meet the saying "ceremony is light and affectionate."

Wang Zhengguo presided over the marriage, and his attitude was much more serious than when Wang Lingzhi and Mo Bai got married.

"These two children grew up under our noses. When they first came, they had nothing. They lived in air-raid shelters. After a full meal, I am very relieved to see Jiang He and Erya come together for a common goal and form their own revolutionary family."

Everyone was moved because they saw it with their own eyes.

Jiang He and Er Ya were wearing clothes that Feng Qingxue made for them. The bloated cotton clothes and pants were covered with grass green polyester jackets, and they were wearing black cotton shoes with five eyes, making Jiang He more burly and Erya pretty, with red flowers on their chests.

Jiang He was better, Erya couldn't help wiping the tears from the corners of her eyes, the circles of her eyes were red.

They brought a group of sisters and brothers to tears one after another, choked up one after another, and they all remembered the suffering of those years.

Wang Zhengguo turned to Jiang He and Er Ya, and said, "You have all been together, sharing trials and tribulations. I hope that after you form a revolutionary family, you will still love each other, help each other, and never give up in the wind and rain."

"Don't worry!" Jiang He said solemnly, "Er Ya and I will definitely live up to your expectations."

Their lives are not easy to come by, so they cherish it very much.

Holding the red book in hand, after taking the oath, they are an official husband and wife.

Just when everyone was eating the food on the table, there were only a few melon seeds and peanuts left, and the candy had long since been scattered by a group of children.

Some people went home after the wedding, some did not leave, they were talking in groups, nibbling on melon seeds, peeling peanuts, and making fun of Jiang He and Er Ya when a middle-aged woman rushed in outside, shouting loudly. Said: "I don't agree with this marriage. A girl I gave birth to in October can't be married so cheaply!"