Lu Jiang pulled her finger, "As you said, Fu Bao, what should I do if I regret it?"

"Hanging on the hook, it can't be changed for a hundred years!" Fu Bao shook the hands that the father and son hooked together, the dimples were sweet.

The leisurely and happy time did not last long. Just after New Year's Day, the peace was broken by a report letter, which not only broke the peace of the troops, but also broke the peace of the family compound.

In an instant, a huge wave was set off.

Chapter 1242 Paddy field leaves the team 1

"What did you say?" Feng Qingxue hugged her little son and looked at Lu Jiang, she couldn't believe the news she heard.

Lu Jiang said word by word: "Li Shuitian and Cao Hongzhu were reported, saying that they were sabotaging the revolution and destroying the country's image. Now the above instructions have completely expelled Li Shuitian from the army."

Feng Qingxue frowned, "When did Li Shuitian destroy the revolution? Did it destroy the country's image?"

Because of Cao Hongzhu's troubles, Li Shuitian acted very low-key, and always kept a closet with his wife. Although he was a little lonely, it didn't affect his work, and he was at peace with everyone. Gradually, no one paid attention to them. Naturally, no one mentioned what Cao Hongzhu had done, and the soldiers and family members of the army did not know about it.

"Do you remember what Cao Hongzhu said when he reported us to Chen Ju?"

After listening to Lu Jiang's words, Feng Qingxue thought about it carefully, and hesitantly said, "She said something like Yi Zi's cannibalism?"

She accused Chen Ju of the most touching thing about her son's death. Hateful people must be pitiful, and because Cao Hongzhu never did such a thing again, Li Shuitian secretly helped Lu Jiang to make up for his wife's debt. She feng Qingxue did not intend to take revenge on Cao Hongzhu.

Lu Jiang said solemnly, "Yes, that's what caused them trouble!"

"What? That's what she said back then?" Feng Qingxue thought it was incredible, "How many years have passed? Although I can't remember the exact year, it's been several years, right? Who turned out this matter as a report? reason?"

Lu Jiang sighed: "She said that people starved to death, and she mentioned that Yi Zi cannibalism, in the eyes of some people, it is destroying the country's image."

It's not that this kind of thing hasn't happened, but he didn't expect it to happen to him.

Feng Qingxue shuddered, and the arms holding her younger son tightened immediately.

Zhuangzhuang felt a little uncomfortable, twisted his body, and spit out two words from his small mouth: "Mom!"

The voice is not high, but the words are eloquent, and a pair of parents are surprised to hear the intersection.

"Can Zhuang Zhuang speak? Can Zhuang Zhuang call his mother?" Although it is normal for a one-year-old child not to speak, after all, Xi Bao learned to speak relatively late, but Zhuang Zhuang's speech made them feel completely different. .

Because of this, Lu Jiang put the matter of Li Shuitian and his wife behind him and reached out to hug him.

"Zhuangzhuang, you can speak? Call me dad, come, call me dad." They carefully raised their youngest son to one year old. To be honest, only they knew the hardships involved.

Three hundred and sixty days a year, Zhuangzhuang suffers from pain for nearly one-half of the time.

Zhuangzhuang was lying on his father's shoulder, drooling, smiling but not speaking.