"It's too much trouble." Lu Jiang's voice was very solemn. Although he had told Tian Ling to deliver it in the morning last night, he was still grateful for everyone's kindness.

Everyone left in turn, leaving only the Lu Jiang family of seven and Feng Qingyun, Lu Jiang opened his mouth.

"Xiaoyun, you still have to participate in rehearsal and prepare for the New Year's Day activities. You haven't been in the army for a few months, so it's not good to be absent. Go and rest, just have me here." Lu Jiang looked up at the sister-in-law opposite, "Don't let your sister Woke up and worried about you."

Feng Qingyun got up reluctantly, "Brother-in-law, don't forget to tell me if you have anything, I'll come to see my sister when I'm free."

"Okay, let's go!"

The house was silent for a while.

Chapter 1142: Chicken Flying Dog Jumping 3

Lu Jiang glanced at his watch, the pointer pointed to the right of five o'clock.

In two or three hours, it was almost dawn.

He tucked his wife in the quilt, put her arms in the quilt, got up to check the eldest son and daughter, tidied up the military coats that wrapped them, and then observed the triplets, his eyes stayed on the little ones. Wu had the most on his body. After confirming that his breathing was weaker than his brother's, it was steady, and then he let out a breath and put down a heart that was hanging in the air.

How to raise the baby, or raise the three together, is the most worrying thing for Lu Jiang at the moment.

Although Tian Ling has been hired to help, Yang Fengying also said that she will let her mother help take care of her wife's confinement, but Lu Jiang is not at ease. These are three babies, and you have to wash diapers three times!

It's fine for the three babies to sleep in the same way. I'm afraid that one of them is asleep and two are awake, or two of them are asleep and one is awake, or the three babies have three different sleep times. What the hell? I'm fine when I'm in front of me. When I'm not there, does the baby stare at the three babies all the time? Does she not rest? Not to mention the milking problem that followed.

The problem of accommodation... The house is so small that one kang can be ignored. The specifications of the family room have been further improved. Now he and his wife have five children and can apply to move to the largest house in the family house.

Yes, while my wife and children are temporarily hospitalized, I immediately apply for a new house and ask my comrades in arms to help me move!

As soon as Lu Jiang made up his mind, he heard footsteps coming from outside. He went to open the door without waiting for the other party to knock on the door, but it was Dr. Liao, "I'll check Comrade Qingxue's postpartum condition and the baby's physical condition."

"Didn't Comrade Liao leave not long ago?" Why didn't he leave after checking?

Doctor Liao looked at Lu Jiang speechlessly, and pointed to Enag on his wrist, "Look at what time it is."

Lu Jiang looked down and saw that it was seven o'clock. He couldn't help but smile awkwardly, and hurriedly turned sideways to let in.

Feng Qingxue had a child in her heart and felt very light. When she heard the conversation between Lu Jiang and Dr. Liao, she immediately opened her eyes. Although she was seriously lacking in sleep, two or three hours of sleep was enough for her to regain some energy.

"Doctor Liao, how long have I slept? Is it time to breastfeed?" Feng Qingxue struggled to sit up, and Lu Jiang quickly stepped forward to help.

"I'll check your physical condition. The child will cry before feeding."