Chapter 952 Flying to the Capital 4

He Qingyin listened to Feng Qingxue's words, pondered for a moment, and said, "I will ask Hongjun if they can arrange me to participate in the reform through labor in your hometown. Although I am not too young, but in my fifties, I have not yet reached the age of 50. To the point of being old-fashioned, even if I usually help the teacher wash and play, I will do my best to be a student."

Wen Ruyu has passed away, what can she do at such a young age? I usually write and draw, but I have never done housework, let alone farm work.

He Qingyin complained unconsciously, and Feng Qingxue couldn't help but smile.

"The party secretary and the captain are my uncle. He is an old man who is benevolent and will not arrange heavy work for the elderly. The situation in the city is changing and it is unpredictable. If Comrade He Hongjun has this ability, senior sister comes to us, for senior sister. Maybe it's a good thing, at least you won't encounter what happened in the city, so you don't have to live in fear."

When Feng Qingxue said this, her brows were slightly wrinkled, "It's just that our rural life is hard and we rely on self-sufficiency."

He Qingyin said, "It's nothing to live a hard life. For us, the physical torture is far less than the mental torture. Although I took shelter in Hongjun, I have never experienced it, but I have seen it, heard it, and felt the same. I'm going to find a way for Hongjun now, it's easier to devolve than to keep me in Shanghai."

He Hongjun heard what He Qingyin meant and fell into thinking unconsciously.

Lu Jiang whispered to He Hongjun: "As long as we can arrange Comrade He Qingyin to be sent to us here, you don't have to worry about receiving it, and Comrade He will naturally be settled well."

There is Cheng Baoguo in the city, Fenghua's son in the county committee, Wang Zhengguo in Shuguang Commune and Wanglou Brigade can also talk.

Feng Qingxue also said: "The countryside is different from the city, and there are not many students involved in these things. Most of the country people are in awe of the cadres or intellectuals in the city, even if they don't approach, they will not deliberately. Insulting and beating, because no one can guarantee whether they will have a chance to go back, once a person of this status is able to return to the city, will there be any need to say in the future?"

She checked relevant information and found that the chances of surviving the people who were sent to the rural area for reformation were far higher than those of other people who encountered it, because compared to some people who specially guarded them, the countrymen were more kind, and they didn't have so many bad thoughts. At most, they just avoided far.

He Qingyin stared eagerly at his grand-nephew.

"Hongjun, I'm only going to cause you trouble here. You have to work and take care of me. You're too busy to beat the back of your head. It's better to let me leave here to save you from being ruled by a bunch of villains."

After weighing the pros and cons, He Hongjun agreed to He Qingyin's request.

"It's not difficult for me to arrange for you to be sent to the countryside for reconstruction. It's not difficult for my aunt to leave here. Instead of living in fear, it's better to go to another world where you can find a way out. I believe in the conduct of Comrade Qingxue's family, I will Send money and things to my aunt on time, so life shouldn't be hard."

In order to show his sincerity towards the revolution, He Hongjun took the initiative to request that his aunt be sent to a remote rural area, undergo labor reform, and get rid of his old thinking and old culture.