Looking at the little bald head standing in front of him with tears and snot, and constantly accusing his father of being a villain, Feng Qingxue, who was folding clothes, was instantly dumbfounded. Has a little monk in her family?

Chapter 812 Bald Head Happy Treasure 2

"Why did you shave his head!" After Lu Jiang entered the door, Feng Qingxue finally made a sound.

With a bare head and white and tender skin, Xi Bao at this time is like a round glutinous rice dumpling.

It's not that it's not good-looking, in fact, this kind of Xibao looks more cute.

However, she was used to seeing Xibao's watermelon head, and it will take courage to face the small bald head every day in the future.

"How easy it is to have a bald head. You don't have to force him to wash his hair in the future, just wipe it with a damp towel, so that he doesn't cry and howl every time he washes his hair. You can't control him alone. I'm here to lighten your burden." After Lu Jiang said in a plausible manner, he sat directly on the kang and tilted his head to look at his sleeping daughter.

The daughter slept on her stomach with her butt pouted, her lotus-like arms and legs exposed, just like when Xi Bao was a child.

Lu Jiang reached out and turned her over gently, covering the towel that she kicked away.

Not knowing what good things were in the dream, Xiao Fubao grinned.

Feng Qingxue gave Lu Jiang a white look, and took the little bald head into her arms. She couldn't help reaching out and touched the top of his head, "Don't cry, baby, mother will bring you fruit, only for the baby, not for Dad to eat, okay?"

"Two!" Xi Bao stretched out two tender white fingers and put forward his own conditions.

"Okay!" Anyway, it's the fruit that he made with rock sugar. The canning bottle is just to hide people's eyes and ears. In fact, it is so that Xibao can eat more fruit at ordinary times.

With the delicious food, Xi Bao finally stopped crying and recovered his spirits, but his eye circles were very red and swollen.

Lu Jiang secretly cursed a little bald head.

But Xibao had pointed ears, poked the yellow peach in the can with his fork, and complained to Feng Qingxue, "Dad has a big bald head!"

"Yo, you are so young, you know that bald head is not a nice thing to say?" Feng Qingxue smiled, "Next time, let Dad shave his head too, that's the big bald head in your mouth."

"Hmm!" Xibao's voice was louder than ever before.

Lu Jiang grinned and glanced at the old military uniforms piled up on the kang, "What are you doing with these clothes out? The uniforms have been changed into new uniforms. Except at home, I usually don't wear them anymore."

Feng Qingxue packed up the folded clothes, "Dad didn't let us go home when we were separated from the capital, so I packed up the clothes and sent them back! I prepared two pairs of shoes and Two pairs of long johns and one sweater, A Cheng and Tian Jun are seventeen years old this year, and they are both grown up. They can wear your old military uniforms just like Dad. I will send my old military uniforms home to Aunt Xu and Da. I changed it to Tianzhi Ayu and Xiaoyun. In this way, they will have clothes for all seasons without being eye-catching."

"Thank you, wife." I miss my family all the time.

Feng Qingxue gave him an angry look, "Do you need to thank your family for taking care of your family?"