Chapter 772 The Listener's Intention 2

In the family compound, many family members who accompanied the army arrived one after another after Feng Qingxue went to the capital. They had never seen Feng Qingxue at all. Now that she and Xi Bao were different in terms of their dress and manner of speaking, they had just entered. The troops were very popular, and a few people, since they were envious and curious, listened to Lu Zhaodi's detailed description of their past, and slowly surrounded them.

Seeing so many people listening to him, Lu Zhaodi was even more excited.

"Feng Qingxue is ruthless, you don't want to approach her, anyone who gets close to her will not get a good result. You must not know Zhu Rong, Battalion Commander Zhu. Before you joined the army, the family of Battalion Commander Zhu went to guard the Gaoshan outpost. Sentinels are troops. In the most difficult position in China, Battalion Commander Zhu has a bright future but asked to be a sentinel, what do you think is the reason?"

"What's the reason? Did he offend Lu Brigadier's family?" Jin Feng asked the voice of many people present.

Under everyone's piercing eyes, Lu Zhaodi nodded vigorously, "That's right! I offended her! You don't know how vicious she is, the first day that the daughter-in-law of the commander Zhu brought the child, was kicked by her. I was kicked down and couldn't get up for a long time!"

Someone asked: "Have you seen it with your own eyes?"

"Although I didn't see it with my own eyes, but I heard it with my own ears!" Lu Zhaodi didn't mention the fact that she arrived in the army long after Zhu Rong took his wife and children to guard the post, and didn't mention that he heard from her husband. , "If you don't believe me, you can go to the army to inquire, who doesn't know about Feng Qingxue's kicking of the revolutionary companion of battalion commander Zhu!"

After some words, a flash of fear flashed on the audience's face, "Is it so cruel?"

He kicked others down without being punished, and humiliated others so badly, it was like covering the sky with one hand in the army.

Lu Zhaodi said resolutely: "Of course it's ruthless. Don't offend her if you have nothing to do, who said that our revolutionary partner is not as good as Brigadier Lu! She is beautiful and gave birth to a son. Brigadier Lu is obedient to her, If things go wrong, Brigade Commander Lu will vent her anger. Moreover, she relied on the troops that she had come ahead of time. It is said that she directly applied to join the army after visiting her family, and then complied with the families of the senior generals and looked down on us middle and low-level officials. Family members of officers. Don't need me to remind you, have you seen it too? I just returned to the army last night, and this morning, I will go to Chief Ye's house first, and the next one must be Mr. Zhao's house. If you don't believe me, watch it."

A few people didn't believe Lu Zhaodi's words, "Master Zhao and Doctor Guo are both of low grades. It seems that they don't live in the family compound?"

Lu Zhaodi suddenly remembered this fact, and hurriedly changed her words: "That's what I meant, she only compliments the family members of senior generals, and only communicates closely with the family members of senior generals, and will never give anything for a penny to the families of our middle and low-level officers. Look, they came out of Chief Ye's house and into Chief Wu's house, right? Chief Wu's revolutionary partner Huang Xiuzhi has a good relationship with them."

Everyone listened to Lu Zhaodi's words and looked at it in unison.

Sure enough, they saw Huang Xiuzhi talking and laughing and welcoming Feng Qingxue Niang in. They also had contact with Huang Xiuzhi, but they had never seen Huang Xiuzhi as happy as today, with a bright smile that could be compared with the bright sun in the sky.