Chapter 762

"Xiaoxue, Xiaoxue, open the door!" was Wang Fengqiao's voice.

The first time she stayed in a guest house, Wang Fengqiao had no experience, so she avoided the reunion of the young couple directly, but after listening to the waiter's reminder after the waiter brought hot water to herself, she knew that the guest house also had the rules of a guest house.

Men and women are different and cannot live in the same room.

Not even a husband and wife.

This situation is the same as living relatives staying at relatives' house, gays live in one room and lesbians live in one room, even husband and wife cannot live in the same room with guests at home.

After Wang Fengqiao gained some knowledge, he was afraid that Lu Jiang and Feng Qingxue would do something to affect their future.

Lu Jiang and Feng Qingxue are both soldiers and have a bright future. What a pity that they were affected?

There are so many pairs of eyes staring at the hostel, especially the living style of the people in the hostel, don't think she didn't see it.

Lu Jiang quickly adjusted his face and opened the door, "Auntie, what's the matter?"

"Are Xi Bao and Fu Bao sleeping?"

Wang Fengqiao stretched out his head and glanced inside, and saw that the two were neatly dressed, and there was no change that could not be seen. There were only two small drum bags, one big and one small, at the head of the kang and the tail of the kang, which were probably Xibao and Fubao.

Because Xi Bao is not honest when sleeping, so when there is no adult to take care of him, the two brothers and sisters must sleep on one end, lest Xi Bao hit Fu Bao with punches and kicks in his sleep.

Seeing this scene, Wang Fengqiao was relieved, and it could be seen that the two children were more measured.

"The child has already slept, Auntie, why haven't you rested?" Feng Qingxue knew that, but she still asked this question.

Wang Fengqiao smiled and said, "I'm here to be with you and ask Lu Jiang to check out the room I just entered. He lives with two comrades in arms. Our mother and wife live with the children in one room, and we have one less room. , it can save a lot of money! Even a penny is hard to come by, and you have a group of children and old people to support, you can save a dime is a dime."

This stick hit the mandarin ducks so they couldn't get together.

Noticing Lu Jiang's sad eyes, Feng Qingxue smiled, handed him his military coat, and pushed him out the door, "Just listen to Auntie, you can return the extra house first, and then get your luggage."

Lu Jiang went away in despair, wishing that the snow that sealed the mountain would melt away immediately, and he could rush back to the army to live in his own home.

Feng Qingxue turned around and closed the door, and Wang Fengqiao, who was sitting on the edge of the kang looking at the photos, said: "It's not easy to go out, there are more rules and regulations than ours, but I'm still at home. Xiaoxue, I'll ask Lu Jiang to buy it for me tomorrow. ticket."

Feng Qingxue was taken aback for a moment, "Auntie, won't you go to the army with me? Why are you in such a hurry?"

"Since the train entered the plateau boundary you mentioned, I've felt uncomfortable all over my body, and I can't breathe as easily as I am at home, so I won't go to your troops." Wang Fengqiao scratched her neck, "When I get to the family room where you live in the troops, I will talk to you. What's the difference between staying in the hostel? I'm uneasy about disturbing the reunion of the two of you!"