"Either each other, each other."

   Feng Qingxue put away her things, put them in the space directly when she returned to the bedroom, and came out to call Lu Jiang to serve the meal, and invited Shen Feihong to eat together.

   Anyway, it is the general rough tea and light rice, which is not eye-catching.

   After dinner, Lu Jiang loaded Shen Feihong with 20 catties of white noodles and 50 catties of cornmeal. Shen Feihong brought a noodle bag and a bamboo basket, and according to Feng Qingxue's wishes, handed him more than a dozen eggs from Cheng Baoguo. .

   Shen Feihong blinked, blinking away the sourness in his eyes.

   Lu Jiang sent him out of the Wanglou brigade, and when he came back, he saw a lot of people standing in the party secretary's office. It was not his own production brigade, and there was a lot of noise. There was also a mule cart that did not belong to his own production brigade, and a few single-wheel pushers. vehicle.

   "What happened?" Lu Jiang stopped Wang Dachun, who hurried over. Wang Dachun stomped his foot, "What's the matter? It's the end of the year, and life will be difficult, so let's borrow grain reserves!"

If you don't feel good, don't think it's a good thing. It's not easy to be a role model. No, the extremely poor Huoguang production team has come to the door, and it is to borrow food and reserve food!

Chapter 0433 Equivalent Exchange 1
Facing the old face of Shao Jiandang, the secretary of the Huoguang Brigade, Wang Zhengguo squatted under the eaves of the office, smoking a cigarette, and was silent.

   A little further away from them, there were more than a dozen strong workers of the Fire Brigade.

   It is said that it is a strong labor, but the old man in the Wanglou brigade looks in good spirits. Some are shriveled and thin, some are swollen, and all of them have a pale face and confused eyes.

   The people next door can't eat and are starving to death. Wang Zhenguo has flesh and blood, so he can't just sit back and watch, but there are two, and now which production team doesn't stare at this piece of fat? The Wanglou Brigade has so little reserves of food, can it stop you from borrowing from me? Their land is barren and their work value is low. Borrowing the grain reserves is equivalent to beating dogs with meat buns. There is no return.

   So many people are watching, refusing to be that early bird.

   The early bird Shao Jiandang wiped his face, "Wang Lao, just squeak, don't keep silent."

   "Squeak!" Wang Zhengguo spit out his words in a particularly eloquent manner.

   Shao Jiandang was angry and funny, "I told you to squeak and you squeaked, I said to borrow grain, you can lend me the grain! Look at you, wearing an old sheepskin jacket, smoking the front door, look at us All of them tighten their belts. If you pat your chest, don't you feel sorry for us? Have pity on us, Old Wang."

   "Brother Jiandang, you are embarrassing me!" Wang Zhengguo put out his cigarette butts.

   "If it wasn't for nothing, how could I beg you with an old face? It's really desperate." Shao Jiandang sighed deeply, "More than half of the upside-down households in the brigade, after handing over the public rations, the people in the brigade have nowhere to go. The food is only enough for each person to distribute 30 catties of dried sweet potatoes, and it is not enough to be half full. The village... The old Shaotou from the east of the brigade did not see him for a few days. He was only seen when the people next door came to look for him to weave Mao Weng. He has been dead for several days. The weather is cold and the body is not rotten, so no one has found it. In the twelfth lunar month of last year, during the New Year's Eve, there was no time to borrow food. Everyone was squatting at home. I asked people to take out the animal's fodder and share it with everyone, and it was only after the beginning of the year that I could beg for food."

 There was a trace of grief in Shao Jiandang's eyes, and a trace of tears flashed, and continued: "Our brigade originally had ten production teams, with a total of 110 households, and now there are 58 households left, adults, the elderly and children, a total of two There are more than 100 people. Although these two years have been stronger than the first few years, the standard of public grain is still improved. There are not enough seeds, not enough labor force, and productivity cannot keep up with... Sigh! " The taller Lu Jiang and Wang Dachun could vaguely see the tears on their faces, and some of them even squatted on the ground and hugged their heads, letting out a suppressed sob.

   Asking for help is inherently inferior.

   People are poor and short-minded.

   Does Wang Zhengguo know that what Shao Jiandang said is true? The dead starlight production brigade is next door to them.

   "JianDang Brother, you know what I'm worried about. Moreover, the grain reserves are reserved according to national standards, and the amount is not allowed to exceed 1% of the total harvest." Wang Zhengguo felt the same, and could no longer refuse the help of the Huoguang Brigade.

   Seeing that he was a little loose, Shao Jiandang hurriedly said: "Just help us get through this winter, Old Wang, when the first month is out, the trees will sprout, and the wild vegetables and weeds will also sprout. When the time comes, be diligent and not starve to death. More than a hundred lives, can't be less, can't be less, no more, I don't know how to face the dead and living folks!"