There are a lot of bachelors now. Regardless of natural or man-made disasters, the first ones to be abandoned are always girls, and more and more men survive. If there are no corresponding girls to marry with them, they will naturally become bachelors.
  The Caohu Brigade was poor and had many bachelors, while the Wanglou Brigade was rich, and the number of bachelors was more than half, and now it has become a sweet pastry.
  "I heard that many girls from other production teams want to marry to our Wanglou." Wang Jiao said enthusiastically, "I know of several, and Yuejin's mother is looking for someone for her niece!"
  Feng Qingxue was not interested in these things, "Cousin, it's almost New Year's Eve, is my cousin's husband's supply of non-staple food increasing?"
  Mentioning this, Wang Jiao immediately smiled, "Of course, the supply of non-staple food will be increased every year during the Mid-Autumn Festival and the Spring Festival. Chickens, ducks and geese only have It will only appear in these two seasons, and usually there is none at all. What do you want to buy? I will tell Yue Jin and let him reserve it in advance."
  Feng Qingxue was about to say that she did not have the corresponding tickets in her hand when she heard rumors from outside. To the voice of the postman.
  "Did Lu Jiang send you something?" Wang Jiao jumped up, more excited than she was.
  Compared with Wang Jiao, who ran out in three steps at the same time, Feng Qingxue walked in a leisurely and steady manner. She took two large parcels and a few letters from the postman, "Comrade Feng Qingxue, your letter and stuff are here."
  "Thank you, Comrade He Hai."
  Because the postman often comes to deliver letters and packages, everyone is familiar with him.
  He Hai smiled and said: "This is what we should do, no thanks. Okay, I'm leaving, I have a letter to send!"

Chapter 0323 Plan ahead 1
The package came from Northeast China and Inner Mongolia, not from Lu Jiang, so Wang Jiao didn't have the heart to make fun of Feng Qingxue.
  Feng Qingxue felt very comfortable, no matter what Lu Jiang's comrades sent, she didn't want to be forced to open it.
  Raising her hand and looking at her watch, Wang Jiao said in surprise: "It's eleven o'clock, I have to go home."
  "Cousin doesn't need to cook, why go home? Eat at my place at noon." Feng Qingxue politely retained her.
  Wang Jiao waved her hand, "I'll go to my mother's house and help her cook the pot, so that my dad won't say that I eat for free when I stay for dinner! The stench around your house is full , and you eat delicious food in your mouth. I won't stay if it's all tasteless." Because she ate at her parents' house, she greatly saved the food she brought to her in-laws, so her in-laws didn't care whether she did housework or not.
  Watching Wang Jiao's back move away, Feng Qingxue shook her head and went back to the house to unpack letters and packages.
  Sure enough, it was sent by Lu Jiang's comrade-in-arms.
  The things they sent before were all from last year, but this time it was this year's prey and specialties. The beasts were very fat in autumn and winter. Especially Hu Ping, who lives in the Corps, is afraid that the fragrance will spread out and let people smell it, and report them as digging socialist corners, but the food sent to them by Feng Qingxue is more practical.
  Zhou Dingguo, a comrade-in-arms in Inner Mongolia, is okay. They live on the grasslands and can't meet another person on horseback all day and night.
  In addition, Hu Ping sent some mink skins, some deer antlers and two wild ginsengs, and Zhou Dingguo sent some old sheepskins and two wolf skins, saying that they would make winter clothes for Feng Qingxue and his family.
  Feng Qingxue hurriedly took out some materials from the space and mixed them in, and the number doubled immediately.
  At that time, she traveled all over the world, collecting countless specialties from all over the country, including Northeast China and Inner Mongolia.

 However, she does not plan to take it out for her family to eat at one time, and cook a meat dish for three or four days, so as not to be found out that she has eaten too much oil and water, and she has not given it to relatives and friends, worried that it will lead to trouble.
  After experiencing the criticism of Uncle Xu and Aunt Xu, her actions became more low-key and cautious.
  Today, she wears all the clothes and shoes she wore before marriage. These clothes have been worn in front of people, so now everyone who wears them knows whether they are new, although they look new. Moreover, the coats of the rest of the Lu family were all patches on top of each other, and she also added two patches without patches, trying to keep everyone as blank as possible.
  In front of people, Uncle Xu and Aunt Xu did not have any contact with Feng Qingxue and the others.
  Father Lu agreed very much, "Before Ajiang was at home, when you got married, Zhang Yang was publicized. How will you come to the bottom in the future?"
  "Our family has Ajiang's salary, who believes that our family is living a poor life?" Feng Qingxue smiled road.
  "Then don't be eye-catching." Father Lu finished speaking, then looked around the table, "Do you know why people like us are at this point? Except for people who deserve their sins, everything else is caused by two words, that is, Qiu Fu The majority of the peasants have finally turned around and managed to be the masters of the family. Of course, it is not good for us. Eyesore is a disease that cannot be cured since ancient times."
  Uncle Xu nodded and said, "Brother is right, that's what happened. We are down and we live a miserable life than them, so they are happy and feel comfortable, so they won't come against us."
  Feng Qingxue sighed silently, isn't this the reason for many of the situations a few years later?
  Therefore, you must change your previous lavish behavior.