Chapter 0282 Feihong's Person 2
Feng Qingxue didn't know that the reason why Wang Jiao asked Zhang Yuejin to be hired was because the Lu family had given him a bicycle and a sewing machine before she got married, which made people jealous.
  Zhang Yuejin has been working for many years, with his own salary in his hand, and with this economic condition, he is willing to meet Wang Jiao's requirements.
  "Cousin-in-law is really good to my cousin." Feng Qingxue said, the most important thing is that Zhang Yuejin has a heart.
  "I think Lu Jiang is also very good to you." Wang Dachun smiled heartily, "Both you and Jiaojiao are lucky girls. A girl's life is not about prosperity, but about whether she lives well. Yuejin Although he is not as capable as Lu Jiang, our family is very satisfied with his obedience to Jiaojiao."
  What kind of person Wang Jiao is, it is not clear that he is a big brother. If he can marry a husband like Zhang Yuejin, don't do it. Speaking of him, even his parents said that his daughter had cultivated for three lifetimes before she came to Zhang Yuejin.
  Feng Qingxue nodded in agreement, "Brother is right, I think so too."
  A woman, whether rich or poor, in her married life, wants to be happy all her life. Must be a good man among good men.
  Wang Dachun thought for a while, then whispered: "Xiaoxue, many people in the black market exchange old things or gold jewelry Yuan Datou for money for food. There are people in the city who hide these things privately and wait for food to save their lives. I will use my own today. The ten kilograms of dried sweet potatoes that your sister-in-law bought were exchanged for a gold tweezer with gemstones, and Jiaojiao was also exchanged for a piece of grain that my parents asked me to pick out, as well as a gold bracelet and a dozen Yuan Datou. You are a girl, there is no harm in getting yourself some gold and silver jewelry."
  It is said that there are no fools in the world, and there must be many people who exchange food for jewelry and antiques, no wonder there are always so many people in the black market with gold and silver jewelry Old things in exchange for food.

Feng Qingxue pursed her lips and smiled, "I remember, eldest brother."
  Wang Dachun said, "My father and your second brother and third brother did the same thing. Of course, you have to make sure you have enough food for yourself. No matter how good those things are, they are not as important as food in natural and man-made disasters. Otherwise, why would those people want to exchange those things for food? Everyone is a human being, and they all know that life is worth more than gold and silver treasures."
  "Brother, don't worry . , I know the importance."
  "You know it's good, let's not put the cart before the horse." As soon as Wang Dachun finished speaking, he saw a young man rushing over, the purpose seemed to be where his brother and sister were, "Xiaoxue, do you know him?
  " Qingxue raised her head and glanced at Shen Feihong. She smiled and said, "I'll just wait for him."
  She stood up slowly, and she approached Shen Feihong with the basket in one hand, "Brother Feihong, is the thing still there?
  " Yes." Shen Feihong nodded to Wang Dachun, turned sideways to avoid the sight of passers-by, took it out from his trouser pocket and showed it to her, it was almost the same as yesterday's, and then slipped back into his pocket, "It's my brother who wants fifty Yuan and 30 catties of cornmeal."
  Feng Qingxue was stunned for a moment, and said disapprovingly: "Brother Feihong, don't you have such a big mouth? You and I both understand the price of cornmeal, and you can't see it in the black market if it's less than five yuan . You have to be able to buy it. Three to five hundred and fifteen, thirty catties of cornmeal is worth one hundred and fifty yuan, and two hundred yuan to buy a bracelet with a market value of over one hundred yuan, I am full!"

Chapter 0283 Feihong's Person 3
After Shen Feihong listened to her, he smiled and said, "You listen to me, big sister."
  Feng Qingxue stopped, "You talk, I'll listen."
  "Big sister, I owe you a favor, so I'll follow my Brother straight up, I said that you are not someone else, you can't ask for such a high price, otherwise I will not have any radiance on my face." Shen Feihong was also a little disgusted with this brother's character who likes the lion's open mouth, but he will not tell this idea. Anyone, "So thirty catties of cornmeal is the final price."
  Thirty catties of cornmeal is also much higher than the market price, but who asked Feng Qingxue to want it?
  For Lu Tianjun, the significance of this bracelet is by no means comparable to that of thirty catties of cornmeal.
  "Deal!" Feng Qingxue raised a bag of cornmeal from the basket.
  She came out with only a dozen catties of cornmeal from home, meaning to cross the road, and made a deal with the old woman earlier. However, on the way to the city, she prepared several bags of grain, including 10 catties of flour, 20 catties of cornmeal, and 30 catties, just to facilitate the transaction, and now she took out three A ten-pound bag of cornmeal.
  Shen Feihong's belongings were confiscated in the black market, and he reacted when he saw the noodle bag, scratching the back of his head, "I forgot to bring something to pack. Sister, if you trust me, even give me the bag and see you another day. You'll give it back."
  "Okay!" Feng Qingxue gave him the bag and noodles, and then took out two bundles of dragon's beard noodles wrapped in paper from the basket and handed them to him.
  In his stunned eyes, Feng Qingxue smiled and said, "I'm sorry to trouble you for so long, brother, take this noodle back to your grandmother to eat, people with bad teeth are most suitable for eating this kind of food. ."