Chapter 0232 Unkind Invitation 4
Being stopped by Lao Cao's sister-in-law, Feng Qingxue was not angry, but politely said: "Old sister-in-law, if you have something to say, just say it. If the two of us can help, we will definitely not refuse and serve the people! But, we If you really can't help, please forgive me." One sentence blocked Lao Cao's excessive demands in advance.
  Lu Jiang smiled slightly and didn't speak, obviously agreeing with his wife's meaning.
  "Certainly, definitely, if the two comrades really can't do anything, I can't force it." Lao Cao's sister-in-law took Feng Qingxue's hand and said embarrassedly: "Comrade, your lover is an officer, you can see such a majestic appearance. I know it's an officer. I heard that the officer has a military ration ticket. Can I exchange the local ration ticket for the military ration ticket? My son will go to Shanghai for a business trip in a few days, and this trip will be at least a month. National food stamps, I... I will not open this mouth in front of the two comrades!"
  She finished her request with a blushing face, worried that Lu Jiang and Feng Qingxue would not agree, and then said: "I will definitely not call The two comrades suffered a loss, I took 30 catties of local food stamps, and the two comrades gave me 25 catties of military supply food stamps!"
  Feng Qingxue hurriedly said: "How can you, how many catties of local food stamps should be exchanged for? We can't just take advantage of the jins of military food stamps." There
  was a surprise in the eyes of Lao Cao's sister-in-law, "You mean..."
  "I agree to exchange with you, if you are not in a hurry, it will be every two days. The day after tomorrow, we will come over for the last acupuncture and massage, and I will bring you the food stamps." Even if most of Feng Qingxue's food stamps are in the space, she would not say there are.
  When Mrs. Cao stopped her, many eyes in the yard were staring in this direction.
  The importance of food stamps is well known.

 If someone knows that they carry so many food stamps with them, then there must be some people who have bad intentions.
  There are many good people in this era, and there are also bad people.
  Good people and bad people will not change their good and evil because of the difference of the times, otherwise there will be no such saying that "the country is easy to change and the nature is hard to change" has been passed down through the ages.
  So, Feng Qingxue added: "My lover is going back to the army soon, and it takes ten days and a half to take the train on the way, so I can only take out fifteen catties of food tickets and exchange them with you at most. No more." She has seen the importance of military food stamps, and she will not take it out to exchange for other people's local food stamps or national food stamps, the latter is not as easy to use as the former.
  The meaning of local food stamps and national food stamps is very clear. Local food stamps are also divided into provincial food stamps and city food stamps, which are limited to local use. The local food stamps in Lao Cao's mouth may be dedicated to the city. National food stamps are used throughout the country.
  Her words put an end to Old Cao Cao's intention to change more, and also put an end to the behavior of others coming to her to exchange food stamps.
  "Fifteen catties? Is it only fifteen catties?" Sister-in-law Cao was a little embarrassed that she didn't achieve her goal, but she also knew the importance of military food stamps, and it was better to get it than not to get it, so she gritted her teeth." Fifteen catties is only fifteen catties. If it's a big deal, I will find a way to exchange for some national food stamps. My son is on a business trip the day after tomorrow, comrade, can I do the exchange tomorrow? I have already prepared the local food stamps."
  Feng Qingxue thought for a while, "Okay, I'll bring it to you tomorrow."
  Mrs. Cao's unkind request reminded her that she had to prepare dry rations and food for Lu Jiang, who was about to return to the army.

Chapter 0233 The Big Surprise 1
Early the next morning, Feng Qingxue rode a bicycle into the city alone, and exchanged food tickets with Mrs. Cao.
  A 10-jin and a 5-jin flour food stamp were exchanged for a pile of local food stamps. The smallest one was half a catty and the largest was five catties. As expected, it was the city's It is dedicated and cannot be used outside the city, because not all of them are fine grain tickets, so the total added up is 30 catties.
  Ten catties of refined grains and twenty catties of coarse grains.
  According to the national standard, 20 catties of coarse grains can be combined with 5 to 6 catties of fine grains.
  "Sorry, comrade, these are the only food stamps left in our family. Yesterday, when we exchanged national food stamps, the other party had to ask for fine grain stamps." Feng Qingxue did not dislike it, but Mrs. Cao was very embarrassed, because fine grains were scarce. When you arrive at the grain store, it is easy to buy coarse grains with fine grain coupons, but it is difficult to exchange coarse grain coupons for refined grains.
  "It's okay, whether it's coarse grains or refined grains, you can fill your stomach." Many people use refined grains to buy coarse grains because of the large population in their families.
  However, people like Lao Cao's sister-in-law can't have deep friendship.
  Because Feng Qingxue took a closer look after getting the food stamps, he found that these food stamps basically have a time limit, and they must be used before December 31 of the solar calendar, otherwise they will be invalid.
  After the exchange was completed, Feng Qingxue went to the main room to have a few words with Mrs. Wu, brought the vegetables, and left the courtyard.
  The fresh vegetables she picked when she got up early, and the rest were sent to Uncle Xu and Aunt Xu.
  Before the visit, she promised the second elder to deliver food, and Aunt Xu was also looking forward to it. Unexpectedly, she received a telegram from Ouyang Zijin when she got home. Because Lu Jiang's injury was delayed for two or three months, she was busy getting married again when she came back. It only takes a month to get a chance, and every time I go to the city, I will bring some fresh vegetables to Er Lao and Doctor Wu's house.