Jiang He actually said this to her. If life in Guancheng and Guanyu goes well, then it's the best. If you don't get good care, then leave there and go back to the broken temple.
  "Don't worry, Jiang He, if I can't support Guancheng and Guanyu, I won't come to pick them up." Staring at Jiang He, a seemingly cold but soft-hearted boy, "I took Guancheng and Guanyu away, no I will forget you kids, and if I have the ability, I will definitely come back to see you."
  Jiang He waved his arms in the air a few times, "We are all happy for Guancheng and Guanyu to live a good life for them. Don't you tighten your belt to live? You don't have to worry about us!"
  For this sake, enough.
  Guan Cheng was carrying Feng Qingxue's back basket, while Feng Qingxue was holding Guan Yu. The two left under everyone's eyes, and after walking for a while, they could still see the large and small children at the gate of the broken temple.
  Seeing them turn back, Zhang Erya and the children waved vigorously.
  In the evening, I arrived at the Wanglou Brigade. Father Lu and Brother Lu Tianjun had been waiting for a long time. When they saw Guancheng and Guanyu, it was too late to talk about what happened over the years. My father and a few burned two pots of hot water to bathe him and Guanyu.
  Guan Cheng washed himself, and Guan Yu was washed by Feng Qingxue. The child woke up on the way, and when he woke up, he hugged Feng Qingxue and didn't let go.
  Taking a bath when you have a fever can help to cool down.
  The clothes the two brothers were wearing belonged to Lu Tianjun and Lu Tianzhi. They were all washed and clean, but they looked empty.
  Father Lu boiled a pot of brown rice porridge and brought it up, "Eat first, then let's eat again."

Chapter 0153 Cave House Placement 1
Guan Cheng was very surprised, the Lu family's life was so good that they could have dinner!
  And it's not a rice soup that can see people's shadows, it's thick rice porridge, very thick and thick, with a mouth-watering fragrance.
  There was a plate of pickled vegetables and a plate of sliced ​​salted duck eggs on the boxy dining table, the egg yolks almost leaking oil.
  Guan Yu's eyes instantly lit up like stars.
  He ate something when he was in a coma, and his brother told him when he woke up, but he didn't taste it. Now he saw the fragrant rice porridge and the fragrant salted duck eggs, and his saliva was almost drooling.
  Father Lu felt a pain in his heart, and the descendants of the Guan family, who were once proud and well-known in the city, were reduced to this point. To Guan Cheng, he handed him half a salted duck egg, and asked Tian Jun to get him a pancake with mixed grains.
  "Acheng, eat, you're welcome when you get home."
  "Thank you, Grandpa Lu, I can't finish it!" Guan Cheng pushed back the pancakes, only after Father Lu and Feng Qingxue had their rice bowls, did he pick them up in front of him The hot air from the bowl covered his expression.
  Feng Qingxue hurriedly said: "Guan Cheng's younger brothers are both hungry and thin their intestines, so it's enough to drink porridge, and drink porridge to nourish the stomach."
  "Yes, I forgot to drink porridge for a few days first to nourish the stomach, then let's eat more. ." Father Lu said and greeted Guan Cheng.
  Feng Qingxue first fed Guan Yu a small half bowl of warm porridge, and in a blink of an eye, he saw that Guan Cheng had half a salted duck egg, and drank the porridge in the bowl in small sips. The attitude of cherishing was almost pious. His posture is very standard, and the etiquette is clearly engraved in his bones, and it has not changed at all because of the years of living on the streets.
  After eating, Lu Tianjun was going to wash the dishes, and Guan Cheng grabbed the bowls that were stacked together.

 "Acheng is really diligent. With you by my side in the future, I don't know how much less housework I can do!" Father Lu sighed lowly, instead of stopping Guan Cheng, he signaled Lu Tianjun to help.
  If you stop him, he will have a feeling of being a guest, which is not conducive to getting along in the future.
  When the two cousins ​​came back after washing the dishes, Lu Jiang greeted Guan Cheng to sit down in front of him.
  "Acheng, I've heard from your Aunt Xue about what happened over there. You haven't lost the character of the Guan family. You value love and righteousness, and you deserve to be the descendants of the Guan family! I'm very proud of you."
  Guan Cheng said indifferently: "It's just to survive."
  Living with his younger brother is their only hope, it's as simple as that.
  Father Lu nodded, "Yes, it's better to live than to die. There is hope in life. When you die, it's over. No matter how big your ambitions were in your lifetime, it's impossible to realize them. Just live in peace, and if you and I have two cousins ​​to eat in one bite, you and your brother will eat in one bite. We don't have the wealth, but with your uncle and Aunt Xue, our chances of survival will be limited. Much bigger than others."
  Guan Cheng stood up and bowed solemnly to Father Lu and Feng Qingxue, "Thank you, thank you, Grandpa Lu, and Aunt Xue, you two are so kind, I can't repay them now. When I grow up, I will definitely repay."
  "What does the family say about repaying? I took you over not for your repayment when you grow up."
  After hearing Feng Qingxue's words, Guan Cheng was still bruised. A smile finally appeared on his face, nodded and said, "Yes, I will never mention it again." He will remember it in his heart, forever, forever.