She remembered that Lu Jiang had said that Lu Tianjun had a solid foundation since he was a child, but because of his family background, he always went to school step by step. His performance in school was not outstanding, but he was also admitted to junior high school.
  Yes, exams.
  At present, you will be admitted only if you are admitted, whether it is junior high school or high school.
  Component is a measure of a person's value. In all aspects, whether it is work or education, those with bad components will always be rejected. It is Wang Zhengguo's efforts, and Lu Jiang is a soldier, so Lu Tianjun's studies have not been interrupted.
  Through these things Lu Jiang said, Feng Qingxue deeply understood the importance of the quality of ingredients.
  "Yeah, I will go to the commune to go to school in the spring." Father Lu said.
  There is no middle school in their village, only the commune has. Because there are many students in the eight townships, there are two middle schools in the commune.
  "Do you live on campus?" Although Feng Qingxue didn't go to the commune much to hang out, but when she went to the city and county, she passed the commune and knew the distance between the commune and the Wanglou Brigade. It took 40 minutes to walk.
  Father Lu smiled, "I don't live in school, I live at home, I go to school in the morning, go home after school, and I can do some work to earn work points when I'm free."
  He had already told Lu Tianjun that he couldn't stop because of Feng Qingxue's care. Go to work.
  No matter how little work points you earn, it is also the result of your own labor.
  "That's fine, it's more convenient to eat at home after all." Outsiders who eat well at home don't know, they can't take out the good ones outside, and they can only take coarse grains to avoid attracting attention.
  Although the people of this era are particularly simple, there are also people who are cunning and cunning.
  Lu Tianjun pursed his lips and smiled, revealing two deep dimples.
  Seeing him, Feng Qingxue seemed to see Lu Jiang. The two uncles and nephews looked alike, like father and son.

Chapter  0123 Happy Birthday 3

After being engaged to Lu Jiang, and seeing the photos of the Lu family before, Feng Qingxue realized that Lu Jiang's eldest brother and Lu Jiang's eyebrows, mouth and nose are 80 to 90% similar, especially the eyes and eyebrows. The younger brother is Gao, while Lu Tianjun looks like his father and Lu Tianzhi looks like his mother, so Lu Tianjun and Lu Jiang have a special father-son appearance.
  At that time, Lu Tianjun told her that in his heart, his uncle was as stalwart as his father.
  Now he and his younger brother also regard Feng Qingxue as their mother, wearing new scarves and smiling all day long.
  Looking at his grandson's splendid face, Father Lu felt more and more that Feng Qingxue had paid a lot to his family, far more than what his family had paid to her, so he was looking forward to his son to go home and get married as soon as possible, and to hand over the belongings that he had kept in his possession as soon as possible. 
  Probably, only in this way did Father Lu feel that his family was worthy of her efforts.
  Feng Qingxue didn't think there was anything. She would pay more if she was able. There was no need to worry about it. Compared to the treasures that Father Lu gave her, her contribution was insignificant.
  After a busy afternoon, I finally finished wrapping all the dumpling fillings.
  Looking at the remaining piece of noodles in the pot and the dumpling skin that was not wrapped on the chopping board, Feng Qingxue kneaded it together again, cut some chopped green onion, dug out the lard in the oil tank, and baked a few scallion pancakes for Father Lu. The three grandfathers and grandchildren cooked dinner, and then took out the stewed big elbow in the pot and put it in the earthen pot together with the soup, and left it for the grandparents of the Lu family to eat for the New Year.
  "Uncle Lu, Yunyun and I are going back. From tomorrow, we won't be able to come over for about half a month."
  In the eyes of the older generation, the Chinese New Year starts on the 23rd of the twelfth lunar month and ends on the 15th of the first lunar month.
  The food brought by Feng Qingxue was enough for the three grandfathers to eat for the first half a month, and a lot of food was also prepared, just taking this into consideration.
  Originally, new clothes should be worn in the New Year, but in this era, wearing new clothes is too eye-catching and easy to cause trouble, so Feng Qingxue did not prepare new clothes for them and her sister.