Ch. 168 It's a Full House

Depuis le début

"He scares me," Tamaki whispered.

"Which one?"

"Both."

---------------

A little while later I walked into the kitchen behind Katsuki and snatched a piece of the pepper he was cutting, popping it into my mouth.

"Stop it, thief," he scolded as he chopped. "Is that asshole spending the night this week, too?"

"Which asshole do you mean?"

"That one out there," he said, pointing a knife in the direction of the couch. "As for this one," he said, the knife now pointing at Shoto, "I don't care what he does as long as he doesn't take my pillow like he did last time."

"Are you talking about my boobs?"

"Yes."

Shoto looked confused. "She has two boobs, Bakugo."

"No shit, and I want both of them."

"Y/n," Shoto said simply, "do you think you can find another place for my head tonight?"

"Um. I... uh... Shoto... Is that a trick question?"

"No."

"Because...  I mean....."

"And what about him out there?" Katsuki asked again. 

Shoto and Katsuki both stopped what they were doing to watch me and wait for my answer.

I glanced over my shoulder at Tamaki who sank further into the pile of blankets on the couch.

"I have a feeling he isn't going to stay. But come on, cut him a little slack. He's still nervous about this whole arrangement."

"What's there to be nervous about?" Katsuki asked as he slammed the knife into the cutting board repeatedly, making Shoto and I flinch. "I'm not fucking nervous."

"Yeah, but you and I live together. It's different with the two of us."

"Damn right it is."

There was another knock on the door.

"For fucks sake," Katsuki groaned. "What good is a doorman anymore? We bought this place because of the security, but apparently no one cares about that anymore. And just so you know, I'm not making more food just because more randoms keep showing up here."

Shoto was already answering the door, but he'd hardly opened it before Kirishima and Midoriya came barging in, their loud voices filling the room as soon as they walked in.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." Katsuki shook his head and went back to the kitchen.

"Hey, Amajiki!" Deku chirped as he passed the couch.

"Whoa," Kirishima said, stopping to inspect the couch. "I didn't even see him there. I thought that looked like a comfy pile of blankets and I was about to jump into them."

The pile of blankets shrank back.

"Tamaki Tuesdays," I explained.

"Tamaki Tuesdays," Deku nodded. "Then why is Todoroki here?"

"I thought it was Monday," Shoto explained.

"Yesterday was a holiday," Deku said to him. "Today is Tuesday."

"Yes. I have been informed."

"So now it's Todoroki Tuesday?" Midoriya suggested.

"No," the pile of blankets said quietly.