It was the hardest decision of our lives, but in the end Harry and Indiana had told us to run once we were free. I guess we had to listen to them one last time.

We hid. We hid away as our friends were being torn about. We tried to protect ourselves from what would happen, instead of saving them.

As we fled to the sounds of sirens beating in our hearts, we all wished for nothing more than for them to meet us back where we had started. At Indiana's apartment where we said we would all come back to eventually. Where we'd all see each other again.

They didn't though.

Indiana and Harry never came back to us.

Too much time passed as we sat there, and that's when we realized what was going on. We didn't want to admit as we sat in our silence, but eventually someone had to break down the door to tell us the news.

Hours started to tick away that night as we were too scared to accept what had happened. We were too frozen in our fear to move, we didn't need to say what had happened, we just needed someone to confirm it.

Someone did confirm it.

A knock on the door of the apartment that no longer belonged to Indiana.

It was a policeman.

I still remember the wave of panic that surfaced over me that night. Seeing him stand there, knowing he already knew too much made me scared for what would happen next. I thought he would take us too.

Someone had called the cops on the noises coming from the club. A random citizen had heard the gunshots from within, and panicked. Like a normal person would.

Everything fell apart from that moment on. They had to break the news that our best friends had been killed. Confirming what we didn't want to be true, but knew it would be.

I collapsed to the ground with cries so loud the echoes through the room. The boys had to comfort me as River broke down alongside me. A wave of pain so deep killed a part of me that night, I never knew I could feel so much pain.

They had to carry me off the ground that night with tears streaming down my face. With my world broken, I had to tear myself apart even more just to protect myself.

We had to explain everything to the police. Once I had calmed down enough and Niall had convinced them not to send me to a hospital, they gave us a deal. And we had to make a choice.

In return for immunity, we explain everything.

From Desmond to Hugo, and Jaxson to ourselves. All or nothing, and we had to decide fast.

After all of these years of running and hiding from the police, they turned from our worst enemy to our ally. We didn't have any other choice other than to say yes, we were in too deep of shit by now.

We played a gambling game, and we said yes. We had to explain everything. All from the beginning, until it led to the end. The end of our stories.

It ended with the story of Indiana and Harry's deaths. The months of abuse and stalking from Jaxson being written out in front of us as we opened our trauma to them.

We were finally free after that. That night was the most painful and freeing night of my life. The night my life forever changed, and I became a new person myself.

It was the start of a new beginning. A new orbit.

We all changed that day. Our lives changed, our mindsets were twisted, but most of all, we became a differ version of ourselves.

Our story continued to get written day by day as we trailed along for the rise we had left.

Desmond got arrested after that. He was found in some foreign country he had run to after he realized we knew the truth. The fucked went to jail and we never looked back.