Ch. 156 Let Me Have You 🍋

Start from the beginning

"What will we be doing? And where will we be going? You know, so I know what to bring or wear or whatever."

Damn, I was rusty as hell at this spy stuff.

"I just want to mentally prepare myself for the doctor visits today," I tried again. "I do better when I know what to expect. And when do I get to actually see a prototype of this healing drug?"

Hawks might want Overhaul's location, but I had plans of my own. 

"You should know by now that you can leave everything to me. I'll send the car."

And then he hung up.

So not only did I not know where I would be this afternoon, or where Overhaul would be, I also had to go to school. This day was starting to suck already.

My pity party was interrupted by a knock on my door. "Come in," I shouted from my bed. "It's probably unlocked."

The door opened slowly, and I was pleasantly surprised when Shoto poked his head around the door. "Can I come in?"

"That's what I said, silly!" I said, sitting up as he came in the room. Shoto's bag was slung over his shoulder as if he were about to walk over to class. Maybe it was later than I thought.

"No, no, I didn't mean to wake you up," he said apologetically as he saw me sitting up. "I thought you would be up already actually. But," he looked at his watch, "you are probably going to be late if you don't hurry so..."

I couldn't help but smile; he looked so cute standing in the middle of my room all ready for school with his jacket and tie.

I checked the time on my phone. There was no way I was going to make it on time at this rate. Hawks was supposed to tell UA that I wasn't going to be there today anyway.

So... fuck it.

I swung my feet around so that I was facing him, spreading my legs slightly. "Shoto," I sang his name before smiling and biting my bottom lip. "Want to be late with me?"

His eyes got wide, and he immediately dropped his school bag on the floor and started walking toward me.

"Yes." 

--------

Overhaul stared intensely over his mask at the man in front of him. This wasn't the first time Shigaraki had been to his office, but there was something about the leader of the League of Villains in this moment that made him look different than before.

Overhaul couldn't quite figure out what it was, but he didn't like it.

"You seem different today, Shigaraki."

Tomura instinctively touched his neck where y/n's hands had been and remembered how warm she had felt against him while she slept. Even as the hours had passed last night, and it got darker and darker outside, he hadn't been at all tired. He could have left her room at any time, he had certainly felt like he had enough energy to run a few laps around the place, but he hadn't wanted to be anywhere other than right there next to her. 

So he had laid by her on her bed, thumbing through her phone or playing with her hair. It was a good thing she was too lazy to have changed the passcode. 

At one point she rolled over and draped an arm over him and he had frozen in place, unsure what to do, but then he simply did nothing other than enjoy it. 

He was used to people being afraid of him, but here was a girl who wasn't afraid at all. 

What would it be like to wake up next to her every morning? The entire idea sounded crazily... normal. Shigaraki was tempted to try it out.