Ch. 153 Sex Secrets Shared (some 🍋)

Start from the beginning

"I mean... I think you're giving me too much credit by suggesting that I plan anything."

I looked up at his red eyes; they sparkled with something slightly mischievous. Devious, even.

"He's making you dinner, huh?"

"Yeah?"

"I think you should have dessert first." That playful smile still on his face, he slowly reached down between my legs and pushed two fingers inside me, making me gasp. He curved his fingers upward and scooped out his own cum before bringing his hand up to my mouth.

"Open up."

Locking my eyes on his, I parted my lips, letting his fingers go in my mouth.

"Swallow it," he said, swirling them around in my mouth. "Fuck, that's so sexy."

Still between my legs, he moved closer, pressing into me slightly, his devilish eyes peering down at me again.

"You're ready to go again?" I asked.

"If I'm not the one fucking you tonight then I need to get my fill now."

His eyes stayed trained on me as he slowly entered me, my head falling back against his bed as I felt that familiar feeling.

"Or should I say, you get your fill. I want you to go over there with me dripping out of you," he growled as he began to pump into me. "When he thinks you're wet for him, you'll know the truth."

But then, surprisingly, he pulled out.

"Why are you stopping?" I whined.

That devious look was back.

"So I'm thinking," he smiled. "I've already fucked two out of your three holes this afternoon. And I vaguely remember a deal you and I made."

He picked up one of my legs and slung it over his shoulder.

"A deal? I don't remember a deal."

"Oh, but I do," he said, picking up my other leg and doing the same. He smirked as he leaned forward, practically folding me in half. "And it's time to pay up."

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I said with mock sweetness. "What kind of girl do you think I am? I would never do anything like that."

"Don't act so innocent. Your ass is mine, little slut."

--

"Y/n," he said, standing in the doorway an hour or so later. He'd finally thrown on a pair of sweatpants and walked me to his door. "I'm... sorry... for the other night," he said, avoiding my eyes. "For yelling at you. And calling you stupid."

I ran my hand down his cheek gently and he turned his head to kiss into my palm.

"Thank you," I said softly.

I could tell that he seemed to be thinking about something, and he looked around the hallway to make sure we were alone before speaking. "Is it true that you and icy hot's old man..."

"Wait," I said quickly, shoving him back inside his room and closing the door. "Why are you asking about that?"

"Damn it. I wanted to believe that was a lie."

I took a deep breath. "Katsuki. I was seventeen, I had literally no one. I thought I could be important. To someone. Anyone."

"He didn't tell you about his wife and kids?"

"That's the part that bugs you?"

He looked at the ceiling, the floor, anywhere other than at me.