Ch. 147 Spring Rut Pt. 2 🍋

Start from the beginning

"Uh - you know she called me, not you, right?" Dabi said drolly from the doorway and I breathed a sigh of relief. I guess he had finally caught up to us.

"Are you wanting me to say thank you or something?" Hawks let me go and I fell back against the bed.

"No, but you don't have to be so selfish." Dabi leaned against the doorway and nodded to me. "Come here."

I popped up but then walked slowly and deliberately toward him, taking off my remaining pieces clothing carefully as I walked, leaving a little trail of clothes behind me.

He crossed his arms over his chest and watched with a smug smile.

"Is he being mean to you?" he asked.

"Yes."

I made it to right in front him and he still didn't move, his arms still crossed against his chest.

"Stop there," he said.

I waited patiently, but it was torture to stand there, so close to him, but not touching him.

"And you think I'll be nicer?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I hope so."

"Tell me, little one, what have you done to deserve it?"

"I called you, didn't I? So shouldn't you be thanking me?"

"I'll thank you all night if that's what you want."

He reached out and pulled me to him, and my skin tingled as Dabi's clothing roughly brush up against my naked body.

But just before our lips connected hands grabbed me from behind and tossed me back on the bed again, knocking the breath out of me.

"Damn it, you bastard," I heard Dabi say.

"You were taking too long."

Hawks' wings pinned me to the bed and his wild eyes roamed my body as he hovered over me. "You're beautiful. Did you know that she's beautiful, Dabi?"

I heard Dabi hum in agreement.

"She looks so tasty, too. I want a bite."

Hawks's mouth attacked my neck and chest, sucking hard and making me yelp. I heard a growl coming from Dabi but then Hawks's tongue moved lower, and all other noises faded away as he wrapped his arms around my thighs, kissing and nipping at my flesh.

My back involuntarily arched toward his mouth as he slipped one finger inside me. "Fuck, that feels good. Put your mouth on me, please."

Hawks picked his head up to look at me as I whimpered. "So now you're asking for it?"

"Don't enjoy it too much, princess," Dabi said from the doorway.

"Then get your ass over here," I told him. "Oh, fuck," I said as Hawks's mouth began to suck and lick all the tender parts of me.

But as suddenly as he had started, he stopped.

"I think you're ready. I'm going to fill you up so full," Hawks muttered as crawled back up my body and positioned himself between my legs.

"Wait," I said. Hawks raised an eyebrow but actually waited for once. "Dabi, get over here."

"No. I want to watch you fuck him. Are you okay with that?"

I nodded eagerly.

Hawks didn't wait any longer. He sighed as he entered me, surprisingly slowly. "This," he moaned. "This is what I needed. God, you fit like a glove."