63 | Harry - Crash

Start from the beginning

Her eyes were bright, they looked like liquid gold from the way they were shining. The tan skin glowing and beaming just like she was on the inside. I wanted her to be like that forever.

"Aww, look at these two!" I heard Zayn coo and I turned around and they were all staring at us.

I felt the embarrassment flush my face quickly, not really used to showing affection like that in front of them. I cleared my throat, keeping my arm around Indiana's waist.

"They are so cute," Louis awed, and I rolled my eyes at him. "Let's give them a group hug."

What the fuck did he just say?

All the sudden the four boys piled up around us, giving us a squeeze. I don't think I have ever been this uncomfortable in my life before.

"Eww, get the fuck off of me." I tried to push them away, but they were holding us in too hard.

"Embrace it, Harry," Niall rolled his eyes as he wrapped his arms around my back. "It isn't going to last long."

I looked over at Indiana who looked like she was in sheer panic. She also looked just as confused and uncomfortable as me.

In all honesty, after knowing these boys for three years I can say that I have never hugged them. We've never had that kind of relationship, so I really don't know what the fuck is going on.

"Isn't this nice?" Zayn asked, resting his cheek on Indiana's head and she actually seemed to appreciate this.

They were all circled around the two of us, wrapping their arms around us tightly. It felt so fucking weird and unnatural. Part of me hated it, but another part didn't.

"No." Liam deadpanned, and I couldn't have agreed more with him.

"Then why are you here?" Niall asked, sound a bit hurt actually which made me laugh.

"Because you dumbasses would have forced me anyways!" He groaned, pulling away from the hug which finally made everyone else break.

"Well I'm sorry I gave a fuck about you-" Niall tried to argue back with Liam, but Indiana clearly wasn't having it.

"Enough bickering!" Indiana yelled, putting her hand out like she was stopping us.

I loved when she got all cranky like that. It was funny when she would yell at us for acting stupid. She really was the only person who could get us all in line.

"Sorry." Liam muttered under his breath letting out a sigh and Niall just kept his mouth zipped shut.

She looked pissy, with her arms crossed over her chest. I couldn't stop my eyes from staring at her tits for a few seconds. They just looked too good being pushed up by her shirt.

I could stare at her all day, it would really be a dream of mine. The thoughts crossed my mind multiple times, but I always end up with a painful mess if I imagine her boobs for too long.

"Stop staring," She spit out, making me jump a bit. "Let me take a picture of you guys."

I raised my eyebrows a bit at what she requested, but she gave me a reassuring look. Things had been a bit rocky with pictures since that night, but I was really proud of her.

Truly, she pushed herself so far. I could have never had the strength to do anything like that after everything she's been through. Indiana never fails to amaze me.

"But-" Louis went to bicker but she cut him off immediately waving a finger.

"No buts," She snipped at him, pulling out her phone. "Just get in a damn line so I can take the picture. I have to go find my friend."