62 | Indiana - Last

Start from the beginning

Well, she did. She just wouldn't come backstage during the show. She said it ruined the entire concert and you couldn't see the full set.

I mean whatever floats her boat, I was just excited to see her. It's been far too long since I've had some girl around me and I couldn't wait to see her.

"Oh okay." He nodded slowly and I raised an eyebrow feeling confused at his reaction.

"Zayn's been talking about her," Harry whispered lowly against my ear, and I could feel his hot breath pan against my skin sending a chill down my spine. "I think he already has a little crush."

I let out a little chuckle, shaking my heads at his words. River is a smart girl, but I know she would totally go for someone like Niall. I just know what Niall's like and I feel protective over her in a sense.

"You're gonna bring her to the party tonight?" Liam asked, and I nodded my head. "And you two are going to pick up more alcohol?"

He pointed at me and Harry, and we both gave him a nod. Apparently Niall's bar at his apartment wouldn't be stocked enough because it had "been too long since he was home". I don't really know what he means by that, but I guess Harry and I would be put in charge of getting more alcohol.

"Okay, okay, enough of the big talk." Louis interrupted rolling his eyes as he scooted forward. "Can we just take a shot?"

"Fine, just hurry up." Liam groaned and held his shot glass out. "You're the one that says the shit."

He looked annoyed, but everyone brushed it off. We waited for Louis to say whatever he would say as we held our small cups of alcohol.

This felt sentimental in a sense. It's been a long run with so many twists and turns, and it never felt like we would ever reach a time where we could just sit. We were here though we only had to get through this.

"To surviving tour." He said simply with a bright smile on his face as he raised the glass.

"To surviving tour." We all repeated clicking the glasses together and throwing our heads back one last time.

The alcohol burned down my throat, the familiar feeling shooting through my body as it went down. Tonight was going to be a good night, I could feel it.

Surviving tour was an odd choice for him. I just expected him to say something like to New York, but it was very far from that.

It was true what he said. It took a lot for us to survive and get through this, so many different obstacles were thrown at us. We faced them though and we made it through the hoops.

"Fuck yeah!" Niall screamed, throwing his glass back down onto the table making it ring out a loud noise.

I watched as they laughed with each other, their smiles lighting up the room. It was nice to see them happy and carefree. We deserved this upcoming break.

"I can't believe we made it through this part of the tour." Zayn said with wide eyes like it was hitting him.

We all nodded slowly in agreeance, no one wanting to speak a word. It felt weird sitting here and knowing this could possibly be the last.

I have no idea if I'm going to finish out the tour, and it's probably best if I don't. Too much has gone on and gone wrong with me here. They deserve to just have the fun and relaxation of shows like they did before I joined.

"Get up," I heard Harry's voice and him pushing at my body alarming me. "Come with me."

I was super confused, my eyebrows furrowing at Harry. I stood up though, pulling my skirt down and feeling his hand on my lower back.