62 | Indiana - Last

Start from the beginning

I liked it.

"You three have been acting like little kids the past two days." Niall spoke up, tilting his head towards me Zayn and Louis as he sipped on something in his glass.

We all looked at each other, and had to cover up our amusement. No one knows that we went out the other night... and got high enough to end up a centimeter away from falling off a fifty story building.

I think we all mutually decided it should be kept to ourselves. It would also raise a lot of questions from Harry which I didn't need right now.

On the good side, we are actually going to sit down and discuss everything. I'm going to come clean about what I found and hopefully he can give me answers. We will just have to go from there.

"We're just... excited." I pondered on the word for a moment as I adjusted how I was sitting but I could feel Harry tense under me.

I wrapped my arm around the back of his neck as his hand gripped my thigh. My fingers started to play with the curls at the nape of his neck and I could feel his breathing change.

"Yes, yes we are." Louis responded, sitting up a bit next to us. "You know what will make us even more excited though?"

"What would that be, Louis?" Harry asked, his voice a bit harsh and I gave him a glance.

He looked annoyed almost. I couldn't quite read the look on his face, but it was a mix of a few different things.

"Shots bitches," He cheered with a cheesy grin and all of us dropped our heads and groaned. "Come one let's go!"

He stood up quickly and ran to grab the bottle of tequila that was sitting on the counter. It was like he was fucking sonic the hedgehog or some shit by how fast he was moving.

"No, Louis," Liam broke the silence and Louis' excitement. "No one wants to do shots right now."

He looked disappointed by our reactions, but it didn't stop him. The shot glasses were immediately lining the table and he was pouring them up and spilling it everywhere.

"Yes," He deadpanned looking up at us. "This is the last night of the tour, we do it every time. We won't be doing this for another month so get your asses up!"

He was right. Even since the very first show when I was super shy and didn't know any of them, we still did it. They never failed to miss a shot.

It was like their lucky ritual.

"Louis-" Zayn tried to speak but I interrupted him.

"He's right," I spoke up, leaning over so I could grab two glasses and I knew everyone was surprised. "It's the last show so let's do it."

The overflowing glass spilled a little bit as I moved one closer to me and handed Harry one. He had an eyebrow raised at me, but took it anyway.

"We're all going to be plastered later," Liam said, but I know my harsh stare was startling him. "Why not just do it then?"

"Why not just start drinking now?" I mocked, hardening my glare.

He didn't say anything else, he just silently reached for the glass. I was glad my words worked, we all needed to do this.

"Isn't your friend coming?" Niall asked as he reached for the glass. "Shouldn't she be drinking with us?"

"She's not here yet," I answered, giving him a tight lipped smile. "She wants to watch the show out there, she's a big fan. I'll grab her after the show."

River insisted on sitting in the crowd to watch the show. When I told her she could come to this show and sit backstage with us, I thought she would scream and be all excited.