Ch. 130 Bus Rides and Blow Jobs (small 🍋)

Start from the beginning

Then I deleted all of that and just wrote out "I'm sorry." The whole thing was dumb and not worth being mad about. 

But before I could hit send, Deku poked his head over again and I had to close my phone.

"Want to use one of my airpods and watch a movie together?"

"Thanks, but no," I said. "I think I'm going to try to sleep."

"Oh okay. Good idea. Me too," he said, reaching under his seat to find something. "We can share this." He held up an All Might blanket that he then tossed over both of us. All Might's big goofy face smiled up at us from the fabric.

I had to admit that the blanket was comfy, but I already knew where this was going. I tried closing my eyes, pulling the blanket over my shoulders, and resting my head back, but it was short lived.

Sure enough, it didn't take long before I felt Deku nudging me.

"Hey," he whispered. "You up?"

"What is it?" I mumbled, opening my eyes and seeing him staring at me.

"You know," he whispered, "no one is watching us back here."

"Except All Might on this blanket apparently," I grimaced.

"I meant, if we fooled around right now, no one would see."

"I knew what you meant."

We were less than an hour into our bus ride, and he was already trying something? I should have taken the seat by Invisible Girl.

"For example, no one would see it if you jerked me off."

Oh hell.

"Deku."

"Come on," he said, taking my hand under the blanket and placing it on his shorts, "please?"

His hand over mine, he moved my hand between his legs and rubbed up and down. Immediately I felt him pulse against my hand through his clothes.

"Please?" he whispered again, gripping my hand a little tighter. "No one is going to see with this blanket over us. Kaminari told me that you let Kirishima -"

"Stop right there." 

"But I can't sit next to you like this. I'm so hard right now, please?" 

I sat up as tall as I could and looked over the seats. He was right that no one was likely to notice; pretty much everyone else was playing on their phones, had headphones on, or were trying to sleep.

"If I do this, will you let me sleep the rest of the trip?"

"I guess... that sounds boring though." He seemed disappointed. "I told everyone to not sit with me so you could."

"Seriously?"

"....Maybe. In addition to, you know, everything, I think you're fun to hang out with."

"Thanks," I said. "That's really sweet of you."

"You're really pretty too."

"I appreciate that."

"And I can't stop thinking about your tight-"

"Okay, that's enough."

"Please, y/n, I'm so uncomfortable right now," he whined. "I can't be like this for the next three hours."

I sighed again. After one more look around the bus, I turned my body so that I was blocking anyone's view of us and pulled his zipper down underneath the blanket. His eyes went wide as I wiggled in my hand into his shorts.

"Oh!" he squeaked. Then he breathed a big sigh of relief as my hand gripped him.

"You weren't kidding," I said. "You are super hard right now."

"I told you!"

I stopped and traced my finger up along his shaft, smiling as I watched him twitch at the sensation.

Deku leaned back as far as he could and closed his eyes as I stroked him up and down under the blanket, squeezing just a little when I reached the tip each time.

"Oh, god," he moaned, and not too quietly, "this feels good."

"Shhh," I ordered, looking around to make sure no one was looking our way. "Someone is going to hear you."

"Sorry. Just... hold tighter and go a little faster."

Instead I took my hand off him. "Why'd you stop?" Deku whimpered.

"Not a stop, just a pause," I told him. I spit into my hand and went back under the blanket, the extra lube just enough as I pumped him in my hand.

"Oh fuck."

Suddenly he opened his eyes and looked at me. "You know what would be even better?" he whispered.

"Don't say it."

"Your mouth."

"Deku..."

"It will look like you're just lying on my lap."

"Deku..."

"And it will be less messy if you swallowed than if I came on your hand."

"Seriously, Deku?"

"I'm going to be annoying until we get there if you don't. Come on," he whined. "You're so good at it."

I sighed. "Flattery will get you everywhere, Midoriya."

His eyes lit up with utter delight. "So you will?"

"Cover me with the blanket and it's your job to stop me if someone sees."

"Yes!"

"Oh, and one other thing."

"Anything."

"You're carrying all of my stuff to my cabin when we get there."

"You got it!"

--

Deku basically fell asleep within minutes after he came. It was so fucking hot under that stupid All Might blanket that I felt a huge sense of relief when I was able to actually breathe again. True to his word, he left me alone and I fell asleep too for the remainder of the trip.

I woke up when the bus came to an abrupt stop and realized that Deku was still sound asleep with his head on my shoulder. As he slept a little bit of drool had made a tiny wet patch on my sleeve.

I rubbed my eyes to wake up, but I could feel someone staring at us. When I looked up, Katsuki was standing in the aisle, glaring down at both of us.

"We're here, idiots, wake up."

With a jolt, Deku stood up, looking around confused. "I'm awake! Uh...what happened?"

"You were asleep," I grumbled, shoving off the blanket and gathering my things. "I think we both were until we were so sweetly woken up just now."

Deku still looked half asleep. Katsuki's red eyes narrowed at him and he grunted.

"Get off the bus. And zip up your pants, you damn nerd."