47 | Harry - Control

Start from the beginning

"I'm gonna stay back," Zayn said which made Niall pout. "Louis, you wanna smoke?"

"Yes please," He said, sounding desperate. "Niall, can we have the keys to your apartment? We're staying there."

Zayn and Louis were always super close, but in a different way than Zayn and I. I don't think they knew much about each other emotionally and deeply, yet they always made each other positive and had a good time.

"As long as you don't trash it before I get there," Niall laughed, pulling out a set of keys from his pocket and setting them in Louis' hand. "Let's go before someone hunts us down, Liam."

I watched as Niall pulled at Liam's arm so they would turn down a hallway, departing from us. These buildings were always too damn confusing, I never know where I'm going.

"We're heading out," Zayn spoke up, giving me a smile as him and Louis went to turn down the same exit. "Don't have too much fun being lonely."

He winked as he turned away and I just shook my head at him. I hid it, but I actually had a small smile on my face. I kept walking until I found the room I wanted. I wanted to spend the rest of the night with Indiana, but I don't know if she's at that point yet.

I nervously walked up to the door that was labeled 'stylist', giving it a few soft knocks. I could hear some shuffling on the other side of the door as I shoved my hands into the pockets of my jeans.

"Shows over already?" She asked when she swung the door open, looking surprised to see me on the other side. She was quick to recover, putting a smile on her face.

"Don't sound too excited to get a four day break from work." I joked, leaning against the door frame as I raked my eyes up and down her body.

She had on a pair of black, looser fitting jeans with a cropped red tank top that hugged her chest lightly. Her tan skin was exposed as her hair flowed down her shoulders.

"Three if you count tomorrow as working," Indiana said with a light laugh. "What's up?"

I don't know why I felt nervous to ask her to come over. It was like I was a middle school boy who couldn't talk to girls for shit. She always makes me get butterflies, I want to impress her.

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to come over tonight?" I said nervously biting my lip slightly. "I'm staying in my apartment for the rest of the trip, I'd love for you to see it. You can stay in a guest bedroom if you want, I don't want you to sleep in a shitty hotel. Especially with everything going on."

I think that's the most I've ever spoken to her. I could have simply asked her to stay the night, I didn't need to spill out a whole life story coming up with a fucking excuse.

"Harry, it's just me." She chuckled, and leaned forward to grab my hands in between her small ones. "I would love to come over. I've heard many stories about this apartment, it better not be disappointing."

Many stories, that's for sure. More like the idiotic boys totally trashing the place and then puking all over it.

I gave her a soft smile as I watched her grab a bag off the counter before following out of the room behind me. I had someone bring my Tesla over here, so I could have it while we were here for the next few days. When I saw it parked outside of the back of the venue, I felt safer knowing I was driving that.

It's stupid, I know, but you never know if I'll end up needing it one day.

The drive back to my apartment was fairly quick. Indiana had her gaze out the window for most of the ride, and I couldn't help myself from staring at her every now and then. She looked so peaceful as she stared at the bright night lights.