Ch. 111 Predator and Prey (Dabi 🍋)

Start from the beginning

"Y/n, I'm not a good guy."

He licked his lips as he glared down my chest to my bare stomach.

"Looks like I need to remind you of that."

With one hand he burned down the sides of my shorts and underwear and then pulled them off, leaving me naked beneath him.

"You want to hang out with villains?" he growled as his eyes roamed by body. "Play like you're one of us?"

His hand again pressed down on my throat as he formed a small fire ball in his other.

"This is danger, baby. Isn't this what you want?"

I prayed that the sprinkler system wasn't easily set off, but before I could answer, he smashed the flame down into my pillow. I flinched my head away as he burned a hole inches from my face.

Okay, now I was scared.

"No," I shook my head. "I..."

"You what? You what? Because this is me," Dabi said, his voice full of anger. "This is who I am."

"You would never hurt me," I said, half asking, half attempting to convince myself.

"I hurt people all the time. It's what I do. It's what I've always done. You know that."

I felt him reaching down and heard him unzipping his pants.

"It's what I'll do to you too. You like it when I hurt you. Don't you?"

His knees roughly spread my legs apart, and he positioned himself between them.

"Don't you?" he growled, leaning down to kiss me while he fingered me at the same time. "You're already wet. Say it. You like it when I hurt you. Don't you?"

I couldn't say anything because his hot mouth enveloped mine. 

Whiskey. Blood. Anger. 

He was scaring me, but the fear was mixed with lust and passion.

Our kiss was messy, and his teeth grabbed my lip as he bit and pulled before coming back to smothering me with his mouth. 

"Yes, Dabi," I said when he finally let me breathe. "Hurt me."

There were no more words.

He shoved himself inside me, the suddenness and pain making me gasp. His hand slammed over my face to quiet me, covering both my mouth and nose as he pounded into me.

He squeezed his hand down as he pumped in and out, and I started to thrash under his hand to try to get some air, unable to breathe.

But he wasn't paying attention or didn't care. I tried hitting his back, beginning to feel desperate to get his hand off my face.

I couldn't get any air. I couldn't get his hand off my mouth and nose. I couldn't think.

And he was pure aggression.

"Fuck. I hate you. I hate you," he moaned as he came, ramming into me harder than before. "Fuck!" he groaned, shoving into me one last time.

As his body relaxed, there was a brief moment where our eyes met. But then he immediately got off the bed and adjusted his clothes.

In the room there was only the sound of his heavy breathing and my coughs as I gasped for air.

I sat up on the bed, sore and numb, but mostly totally confused.

But Dabi came back over to me, grabbed my face and smashed our lips together. His tongue invaded my mouth as he desperately kissed me, his hands crushing our faces against each other.

Then he shoved me away and got back up off the bed, standing with his back to me as he looked out the balcony window, as if he might run away at any second.

I touched my cheek. My face was wet.

Whoa.

What the hell just happened.

I went over to him, touching his back gently to get him to face me.

"Dabi... are you...were you... crying?"

Turning around quickly, Dabi grabbed the back of my head to pull me close. But it meant I couldn't see his eyes either.

"Y/n," he said, his voice low. "You make me crazy. I hate you."

"Why?" I asked trying to pull away from him, but he wouldn't let me. Did he mean that? "You...hate me?"

My face really was wet now, but these were my own tears.

For a moment his face softened and he seemed less tense. But then, no. The darkness returned and the grip of his fingers on my neck tightened.

"No. No. I hate... I hate that I feel this way about you."

"You're not making any sense."

"I came here to... I need to... say goodbye."

"Goodbye?" my voice shook as I talked. "What? I don't understand."

"You don't have to."

He gently let me go, his hand lingering for just a moment on my skin. Then he picked up his jacket off the floor and headed toward the balcony.

At the door, he stopped and glanced over his shoulder.

"Forget about me," he said.

"Dabi..."

"And I'm going to forget about you."