35 | Harry - Blindfold

Start from the beginning

"Worse, I'll take that precious princess from you." I could see the devilish smirk on his face even though he wasn't here with me. "Quiet now, aren't you?"

"Leave her out of this." I deadpanned as my hand balled up into a fist trying to control my anger. "I'll do whatever the fuck you want, just don't touch her."

"Don't worry, I don't plan on hurting." Desmond laughed into the phone. "I'm just wondering what she wants to do with you. You should ask her?"

"What the fuck do you want?" I interrupted him, just wanting this call to be over. "I don't have time for your shit."

"That's no way to speak to your father." He pushed my nerves, wanting to test me. "I was telling you how I was giving you the day off tomorrow, Hugo isn't in California anymore. But maybe I should make you work still after how you are acting."

Hugo. The man of the hour.

The drama between us is unfucking real. Do I have any idea what most of it is about? Nope, but I honestly don't give a fuck anymore.

I used to push my father for information, but it just resulted in me getting hurt. Him hurting me. So I gave up on that a while ago and only follow him around now.

"Okay." I said simply into the phone, I just want this call to end. "Is that all?"

"You should be grateful that I'm giving you the day off, Harry." He said with a snarky tone and I shook my head that was leaning against my hand. "That is all, now get to that girls dressing room on time or I'll have someone drag you there."

"Jesus fuck, father." I groaned very pissed off at him. "You are the reason I'm running behind, you just had to call me."

"Goodbye, Harry." He gritted through the phone before I heard the ending dial tone. I let out a deep breath I didn't realize I was holding in.

That man test my fucking nerves.

He always thinks he's the number one person in the world, it's so annoying. I get that he's in charge and this is his mafia, but if he wants it to continue to run successfully he needs to let other people help every once in a while.

We are getting too big and strong for just him to hold. It's all getting to his head, and I think everyone around me can agree, it's fucking annoying as shit.

I'm probably more annoyed than anyone else, just because I've known him longer. People don't understand the messed up shit he's done, and continues to do.

Someone needs to stop it.

"Harry?" I heard the soft voice on the other side of the door, and a short knock following it. "Can I come in?"

I was quick to jump up to my feet and to the door, because the voice attracted me to it. I opened the door to see Indiana, and all my stress instantly washed away.

"Darling," I smiled as I opened the door wider so I could see her fully. "What are you doing here."

"You are running behind." She gave me a nervous smile. "Someone told me to come find you. Are you okay?"

"What?" My mind instantly raced with the thought that my father was going to start using her against me. "Who told you that?"

"Uh.. just some security guard, I don't know his name." Indiana had a confused look on her face. "Why?"

"It's nothing." I said quickly before stepping out of my dressing room and shutting the door. "Sorry I wasn't paying attention to the clock, I was just about to come down."

"Okay?" She said, sounding even more confused. She knows I'm lying, but she isn't going to push me to tell her anymore. I like that about her.

I didn't say anything else as I walked down the hallway to find her dressing room. I moved my hair to mess around with the bandanna I had in my hair nervously. It was a different choice for me, but I felt like it.