Ch. 100! Kitchen Confidential 🍋

Start from the beginning

"Oh, do you need something?" he asked.

"Yes!

It was then that I heard someone clear their throat. 

There was no way to know how long Katsuki had been sitting on the bench in the corner of the kitchen watching us.

But what I did know was that his pants were undone and he was stroking his dick as he stared.

Shoto stood up but didn't seem bothered. "Ignore him," Shoto whispered into my ear, turning my face away from Katsuki and back toward him with his hand. "Focus on me."

"Right..."

Shoto continued to kiss me, but it was sort of weird at first to kiss him with Katsuki still watching. But the longer he kissed me, the more I was able to forget any embarrassment and actually enjoy it.

What the hell, might as well give him a show.

I hopped off the counter and pushed Shoto back. He looked surprised but didn't stop me. I didn't think he would.

Getting on my knees, I unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock, my mouth immediately engulfing it all.

We'd been here before, and I remembered the way he liked the touch of my hand and mouth at the same time.

Shoto groaned and leaned back against the wall, his eyes closed. I loved knowing that I was the one doing that to him, I was the one giving him that pleasure.

"Fuck that's hot," I heard Katsuki say

I stopped for just a second, looking over my shoulder at him.

"Jealous?" I asked.

Katsuki's intense eyes stared back at mine as he continued to stroke himself. "Keep going."

I picked up the pace, Shoto's fingers running through my hair.

I wasn't sure how long Shoto was going to last like this, but then I heard Katsuki's voice again.

"All right," he said. "that's enough, get your ass upstairs."

The two boys nodded to each other as Shoto helped me up from the floor.

"We decided on going to her room, right?" Shoto asked as he fixed his clothes. Katsuki who grunted in reply.

"Wait," I said, trying to make sense of all of this. "Stop everything. Did you two plan this?"

"It was better than fighting with each other about you," Shoto said, shrugging.

Katsuki scoffed. "That's because he knows he'll never win against me."

Shoto held on to my shoulders and searched my eyes with his. "Is this okay?"

Katsuki grabbed my hand so that I was facing him instead. "I know you enjoy being a little slut, so I thought I might as well give you what you want. Just remember that it was me who made this happen for you."

"I like to think I had something to do with it, too," Shoto said as we left the kitchen and headed to the elevator.

I wrapped one arm around each of them while we waited for the elevator. "Guys, I don't care one bit whose idea this was."

"Kacchan and Todoroki, I thought we were going to work on our mission stuff tonight," a nervous voice said behind us.

Since I still had my arms around them, I turned all three of us around to face Midoriya without letting go.

"Deku," I smiled, "the three of us are a little busy right now. And we're going to be busy for awhile."

The elevator dinged and the doors opened.

"So don't wait up."

.

.

.

"Um... can I come, too?"