Ch. 99 Don't Get in the Limo!

Start from the beginning

"Agreed."

------

Bakugo wanted to bury his tongue in every hole in her body.

Sitting next to y/n in class was almost too much to physically handle. He would look over and she'd be chewing on a pencil, biting that bottom lip and it took everything in him not to pounce on her and drag her out of the classroom.

He knew she wasn't paying attention in class, so what was she thinking about? Him? Some other guy?

Who kept texting her during class and making her smile? He'd looked around to see if it was someone in class and it didn't seem like it was.

Fuck.

When had he turned into a such a simp?

But he couldn't deny it. That night she had slept over, he really had gotten the best sleep of his life.

Did she know that she sometimes cried out in her sleep? That she mumbled about fire? Did she know that she only stopped when he held her close and kissed her hair?

But looking at her now through the window, lying in the grass with that half and half bastard, her eyes closed, she looked so... happy.

Her being with an asshole like that zombie freak was one thing. That jerk was never going to be able to make her happy.

Even last night, when he knew she was going to be hanging out with the damn octopus guy, Bakugo didn't care because he thought she was coming back to him when she got back.

Let those other guys throw themselves at her. Whatever. It was his bed she would come back to.

But then she didn't.

And now today....

Bakugo assumed she thought no one knew what today was. So far it seemed that no one did. And she certainly wasn't going to tell anyone.

But he knew. He knew because he'd seen her planner at her apartment that day when they'd gone searching for clues.

Today was y/n's birthday.

As everyone shuffled back to class, Bakugo called out to Todoroki.

"Icy hot, we need to talk."

------

I was one of the last people to leave the building to head back to the dorm. I'd purposely stayed behind so I could walk back and be alone with my thoughts. The day was almost over. Thankfully.

A kid appeared at the door just as I started walking outside. "Are you y/n?"

"Uh.. yeah?"

"There's a guy out front who told me to find you. He said to tell you that your car is here."

"My car?" I didn't have a car.

If that flaming bastard thought he could just roll up at my school.... He had another thing coming.

And I was ready to tell him that straight to his face.

Stomping toward the front of the building, I saw a limousine parked along the street.

Odd. Endeavor used an SUV.

The driver had been leaning against the side of the limo, but as soon as he saw me, he motioned for me to come over.

"What is this?" I asked. "I'm going to tell you right now that I'm not about to get into a random car."

Without a word, he opened the side door so that I could see in.