28 | Harry - Panic

Start from the beginning

She squished in the farthest corner away from me, pulling her headphones out as soon as she sat down. She placed them in her ears letting something play before she turned her head to look out the window. I debated saying something, but decided against it, and just leaving her alone.

The car started to pull away, the sounds of screams fading out the farther we got away. Something was off with everyone, and I feel like I missed something but I don't know what. Nobody was talking to each other and we just kind of stared off into space.

"I call the back space of the plane." I spoke up, breaking the silence of the car. The boys groaned because we all usually fought over the space, I mean who wouldn't want it. It's private, has a door, and it blocks out each other's sounds.

"Fine." Zayn sighed from his seat in front of me. "But I want it next time."

Just like that, we went back into our silent state. For once it wasn't me being the quiet one, I feel weird. Not that I'm talking up a storm, but no one is pestering me or judging me. I guess they all just have mixed feelings about getting on the road again, or they are tired.

I actually slept very well. I think everything that happened yesterday wore me out. I was up for a couple of hours once we got back, just staring at the ceiling. I had a fear that if I let myself sleep, everything would come haunting back to me.

I did something good yesterday, something that made me happy, and that underlying trepidation that he would hurt me again was there. I would have to pay for my happiness eventually, I always did. It was nice to just enjoy life for a little bit though, just to get a little bit of peace.

"We are here, boys." The driver spoke up and I looked out the window to see we had arrived at the warehouse. "And lady."

He corrected himself when he remembered that Indiana was here and she turned her head at the mention of her. There was our same jet waiting outside, and I never understood how he got these warehouses.

I never asked, I wasn't allowed to. I just followed him around like a lost puppy and followed his orders. As long as I did what he wanted I got paid and didn't have to worry about anything else.

We piled out of the car and my feet hit the concrete with a smack. I grabbed my bags, following  behind everyone up to the staircase of the jet.

"Welcome, Mr. Styles." I was greeted by a man in all black when I reached the steps. I handed him my bags, ignoring his gesture before getting on the plane.

When I got on I was surprised when I saw all the boys scattered around and they actually left the back room for me. I watched as Indiana went to set her stuff down on the seat, but I was quick to grab her arm as I passed her.

She grunted when I pulled her to the back room, her feet dragging behind her. I opened the doors to the back bringing her in and placing her on the couch harshly before shutting the doors.

"What did he do?" I asked abruptly as she stared at me with wide eyes from my actions.

"What?" She asked as she leaned back against the couch as I stood with my arms crossed in front of me.

"What the fuck did Liam do?" I snapped taking a step closer to her so my height was towering over her.

"What are you talking about?" She groaned as she sat up and pulled her arms around her body to hug herself tightly.

"Don't play fucking stupid." I spit out. "After our little game in the water yesterday you haven't said a word to me, Liam has blood dripping down his hand, and you are coughing up-"

The second I said the words, it all connected in my brain. I could tell she saw the lightbulb go off in my head, because she sat up straight and a nervous look flooded over her face.