Ch. 89 Put Me Down, Now.

Start from the beginning

"What?"

"Not that I was looking for you, but I didn't see you around the dorm after..."

After I cried in your arms and my sort of boyfriend insulted both of us?

Well, let's see.... Where do I begin?

I shrugged my shoulders as if I had no idea what he was talking about. It was just easier that way.

Thankfully, he took that as a sign that our conversation was over, even though he kept sneaking glances over my direction.

I sent another text.

Y/n: Made a decision about the favor I asked for?

Shigaraki: Still considering. Might need more convincing.

Y/n: ....

Shigaraki: Come see me.

Y/n: ....

Shigaraki: I mean, to get your stuff

Y/n: .....

Shigaraki: Is that a yes?

Y/n: Still considering. Might need more convincing.

"NOT THE TIME FOR PHONES, MISS Y/N!" Present Mic yelled from the front of the room.

My head snapped up. "Sorry," I said, putting it away.

The day went on as normal, and after school Shinso and I walked back to the dorm together. We'd almost made it back when he pulled me aside, off the sidewalk and between two of the buildings so that we were alone.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Come here, kitty," he smiled, taking my face in his hand. He leaned down and our lips connected in a gentle kiss. With one hand on my lower back, he pulled me closer, pressing our bodies together as the kiss went further.

"Someone is going to see us," I said, trying to back up a little as he kissed my ear and down my neck.

The hand on my back dipped down and under my skirt, and I could feel how hard he was against me.

"Good. Then they'll know who you belong to."

"Can we talk about that for a – "

"I feel so much better now that I told you how I feel," he said, continuing to kiss my neck.

"I'm...glad, I guess, but this isn't the place..."

He sighed and straightened up. "Fine. I can wait until later." Then he smiled. "But you're not getting away from me that easy."

"Who said I was trying to – Oh!" I exclaimed as he scooped me up, his arms under my legs so that I wasn't flashing everyone, and started to walk the rest of the way toward the dorm.

I clung to his neck so that I wouldn't fall. "What are you doing?" I asked, my eyes wide at how ridiculous this must have looked.

"Me? Just carrying the girl I love back to her dorm so I can give her as many orgasms as she wants," he said simply.

"I'm not turning that down necessarily, but this is kinda silly. Put me down!"

"Nope," he said, pushing open the door into our dorm.

So with me in his arms, Shinso walked through the door that opened into the common room where everyone was hanging out after school. And of course their eyes turned to us.

"Put me down. Now," I whispered as everyone stared. 

He chuckled and gently put me down. I straightened my clothes as everyone went back to whatever they were doing. Shinso didn't seem the least bit embarrassed. 

As we walked toward the elevator, Shinso asked me, "So who were you texting?"

"Hm?"

"In class, when Present Mic told you to put your phone away."

"Oh yeah, then. I was looking at funny pictures on my phone."

Not completely untrue...

"Oh."

"Yeah," I said.

"So what do you think about Thursday?"

"What about Thursday?" I asked.

"For coming with me to work."

"So soon? Surely that can wait a little bit longer. Maybe we'll come up with a way for you to quit and then I won't have to go at all."

"He asks me every day to bring you," Shinso said.

"And that doesn't creep you out?"

"Hell yes it does. But what can I do about it? Right now nothing. You've seen him."

I was running out of time.

I felt responsible for Shinso working there, and I needed to fix it.

Regardless of how we felt about each other, I needed to get Shinso out of his job for his sake and also for my own.

Shigaraki seemed to be stringing me along for his own amusement, and if Shigaraki wasn't going to help, I was going to have to think of other options.

There was always Aizawa...

There had to be a way to do this without all of UA finding out that Shinso was working for the Overhaul's group.

I needed someone who wasn't associated with UA.

I had an idea.

I told Shinso I needed a rain check, and after he went upstairs I went back to the common room. Unfortunately, I didn't see the one person I needed.

"Hey, has anyone seen Deku?" I asked out loud to everyone.

Ochaco whipped her head around to glare at me. "Why do you need him?" she asked.

Girl, no need for the attitude with me. Geez.

"I believe he's working with his internship group," Iida answered.

"Thanks...Iida," I said pointedly.

This was perfect. That was exactly the group I needed to see. And I knew who would probably be willing to help me.

I took out my phone and found the text Mirio had sent me the other day and replied.

Y/n: Hey, it's y/n. Can we talk?

I saw the little dots pop up so I knew he was typing. But the dots kept appearing, then disappearing. Appearing, then disappearing. This continued for a few minutes until finally the dots stopped appearing but no text was sent back.

I didn't have time for this.

I texted him again.

Y/n: Where are you? Can I just come there?

A few seconds later, I finally got a text back.

Mirio: Okay?

Y/n: Great. Send me your location.