10 | Indiana - Maze

Začať od začiatku

I dried my hair as quick as I could, letting it fall naturally and moving onto my makeup. Keeping it simple, I just put on some mascara and clear lip gloss.

I only had ten minutes before I needed to be down in the lobby, being early was better than being late.

I scrambled around my room making sure I had everything I needed.

Phone, keycard, knife.

Yes I was bringing a knife to the concert. I didn't trust them, who knows what goes on back there. It was a dangerous game.

I ran around the room trying to find a pair of shoes to wear, accidentally stubbing my toe on the corner of the bed shouting out a "Fuck!"

I swear stubbing your toe hurts more than getting shot.

I swiftly grabbed the closest shoes I could, my trusty black Doc Martens, and threw them on. Did I look like shit? Probably but I didn't have the time to change.

Stumbling over my own feet I went out the door while trying to adjust my shoe. As I tripped my way out I slammed right into someone, their arms quick to grab my shoulders to help me from falling over.

"Oh I'm sorry!" I was quick to speak, looking up from my shoe and meeting Harry's eyes. "Oh.. hi Harry"

"Indiana," Was all he said, still keeping his grip on my shoulders. "You need to watch where you're going."

"I know, I was just trying to get my shoe on." I sighed moving my way out of his grip. "I didn't know your room was near here"

"Oh it's that one" He said nervously pointing at the door right next to mine, I had no idea I didn't see him go in there when we arrived. "Are you excited for the show?"

He quickly changed the topic of the conversation as we started to walk towards the elevator. "Shouldn't I be asking you that?"

"Yeah, maybe" He laughed, putting his hand out to press the button for the elevator. "I've done this so many times before, you haven't"

"Well I am excited" I said stepping into the elevator as the doors opened watching him follow and lean against the wall opposite of me. "I haven't heard much of you guys so I'm excited."

"Really?" He asked, pulling out a pair of black sunglasses and putting them on. "Well we will give you your own personal show at sound check."

"Wow" I laughed watching him run his hands through his hair. "I feel honored."

The rest of the elevator ride was silent. I was trying to mentally prepare myself for paparazzi. That was one thing I've learned from those black sunglasses Harry always had on. If he had them on, that meant pictures.

I'm doing a lot better handling these pictures. I think I can control my panic by understanding the pictures aren't directed on me, I just happen to be in the background.

The elevator doors opened and I followed Harry out of it, walking through the very fancy hotel lobby. The rest of the boys were standing together along with a few security guards near the entrance of the lobby.

"There they are" Louis smiled as he noticed we were walking over. I could see through the glass of the front, there were a lot of people. Their cheers were audible through the thickness of the walls.

"Are you excited for your first show?" Niall asked shimmying his shoulders, dear god they were weird.

"Why does everyone keep asking me that?" I joked making them laugh. "Yes, I'm very excited to see what you got."

"I told her we'd give her her own private show at sound check" Harry peeped up taking all of us by surprise, he never really talked when we were together like this.