S7- Episode 101- [1 Year Later]

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessie has been locked in her room for days. No sign of her. She hasn't left her room. I feel so bad for her. Her depression is getting worse everyday. She eats in her bedroom as well. I mostly cook her food for her.

I watched the news on the TV and put the volume up.

"The search for Veronica is still ongoing. Police haven't found anything related to the case and some are even considering that she is dead....."

After 1 year, Veronica was still missing. I wonder where she is. I had a gut feeling that she wasn't alive. If she was kidnapped, she wouldn't have survived this long. Poor Veronica.

I got up and knocked on Jessie's door.

"Jess. Come on. Let's watch a movie."

Jessie opened the door abruptly.

"The only time I leave this room is to go to work. Other then that, I don't think the world needs me." Jessie said.

"Jessie, you can't live your life like this. You isolating yourself will not bring Maya back."

"Please. Don't say her name." Jessie said with watery eyes." She held on to the door gripping tightly.

"Please just leave me alone for fuck sake." She stepped back and slammed the door in my face. She jumped back in the bed. I could hear the springs compressing as her body sunk into the mattress.

I wasn't upset with Jessie. She had every right to be depressed and anxious. After all, her daughter was snatched from her. She has been like this for the past year, so we are all kind of used to it. She has her good days and there were her bad days. Today was clearly a bad day.

Suddenly, Dan walked in. "How is she?" He said strolling straight to her room.

"How her new usual is." I said rolling my eyes.

He opened the door and peeped his head through. He came back out and closed the door.

"By the way, I need to tell you something, Mike isn't picking up his phone. I haven't seen him at all. Do you know where he is?"

I checked my phone, he hadn't messaged me all day. "No. He hasn't texted me either. Where the hell is he?" I wondered. I tried not to get worried. 

"You don't know? Okay I'm going to go have a look." Dan walked out of the apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alice's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I grabbed the dollhouse and put it on the table. "Everyone, it's time." I grinned. Allie and Mia smiled. Ariana grinned.

"Even Dan?" Allie said sucking a lollipop.

"Yes even Dan. He betrayed us." I grabbed the doll that resembled Dan and put him in a room in the house. "This is going to be fun. I've been waiting for this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dan's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked to Mike's apartment and knocked on the door. "Hey dude. You in?" I waited patiently with my hands on my hips.

"Daan." Someone whispered creepily.

I looked to my right immediately.

"Daaan." Someone whispered on my left. Adrenaline fuelled my body. Suddenly something hit me on my head. My vision became blurry. I groaned as I grabbed my head. My legs wobbled and I collapsed to the floor.

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I grabbed a box of Pringles and binged watched my favourite show. All of a sudden, I heard a noise. I grabbed the remote and paused the TV immediately. I sat in silence and looked at the screen in front of me. I saw someone's reflection in the screen.

"Omg JESSIE!"

Immediately, someone who was heavy handed covered my mouth with a cloth. I kicked for my life. I couldn't get there hand off. My eyes started to close and my body became tired and weak.

Jessie's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard Dina scream. I got up off the bed and walked into the living room.

"Dina? Are you okay? I heard you scream."

Petrified. A person dressed in black ran towards me with a bat.

"OH MY GOD!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone I'm back. Sorry for being slow. I will be posting weekly at the latest. Season 7 is starting. Season 7 is my personal favourite so I hope you enjoy.
Don't forget to comment and vote xoxo