S4- Episode 58 ~ [Troublemaker]

Alice's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you for coming to meet me Mike." I said grinning at Mike. He had come to meet me at a coffee shop.

"What did you want to talk about?" Mike said.

"Do I need a reason?" I smiled. "You are my friend right? I just wanted to spend some time with you. I've been spending a lot of time with Jessie, I've hardly got the time to get to know you."

"Alexa, you do know I've got a girlfriend right?" Mike said sitting down on the seat.

"Mike Mike Mike, I don't like you like that. Trust... me. I just wanted to get to know you." I said.

"Well you could have invited Dina."

"I can see that she doesn't really like me that much, I don't know why but she doesn't." I said tense.

"Maybe, it's because you are trying to take Jessie away from Dina."

"Mike. How old are you? I'm not petty like that, I would love to hang out with Dina as well but she didn't like me from the start so I thought it was best to stay away." I said sweetly. It was so easy to manipulate Mike even though he seemed to put up a tough front.

"Yeah whatever. Are you even getting anything?" He said glancing at the menu.

"Yeah, I might have a coffee."

"Do you want me to get you a caramel shot mocha with cream and a caramel brownie?" Mike smirked.

"OMG that's my favourite! How did you know?" Suddenly I bit my lip. That was my favourite. That was Alice's favourite. Shit. He was on to me.

"Hmm. I don't know. I feel like I've known you since forever."

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked guilty. "Well I've never seen you before." I said gulping.

"You know, you kind of remind me of one of my friends who has past away now. Wherever we went, she would ask for a caramel mocha, she would always love to have caramel brownie with it." Mike said smiling.

"Well I'm not really fussed about the brownie, I just like caramel mochas. A lot of people can have the same favourite. Caramel mochas are quite popular." I said trying to cover up the rip I had created in my plan.

"Yeah... right. I'll go and get it." Mike got up and ordered at the till. He even offered to pay for it, how sweet. I looked out of the window and bit my lip. If anyone got to me, it was Mike and that was because of our past.....

Allie's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on, please. Please. Please." I said flying around Camila.

"Do you how much I am longing to have my feet touch the ground?"

"Allie. Please. I have already got one daughter alive and roaming around the town."

I wanted Camila to resurrect me. So not only would Alice be alive, I would be too.

"Okay. If I told you that I would resurrect you, would you stop pestering me?"

"Oh my God. Yes!!! Yes!!!! Besides, my body is missing on the news so I won't have to go through all the trouble as Alice. Don't worry, I will stage it all. Alice is not the only one who has brains." I said jumping for joy.

"Okay, then we will bring you back."

"Yessss!!!!"

Alice's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~

"Do you like it?" Mike said.

"Yeah, nothing is better than a caramel brownie." I said stuffing it into my mouth. Suddenly, I forgot why I was here.

"So Mike. You seem to be alright with Jessie now?" I said multitasking. This brownie was so good.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Mike raised one eyebrow.

"Ah. I don't know, maybe it's because she was having an affair with Dan. I know that can feel really crap sometimes." I said swallowing the last bits of my brownie.

"How do you know about that?"

"Well, me and Jessie and quite close now. She told me everything." I smirked putting my fingertips around my mug. "Obviously, it's amazing that you forgive her. If I was in your shoes, I wouldn't look at her twice." I washed my throat with my coffee.

Mike's face fell. "That's a bit rich coming from someone who's so close to her."

"Don't get me wrong, I was really annoyed when she told me. You don't deserve that. I said my share of vulgar comments. I didn't take it very lightly. She looked pleased with herself."

"What do you mean?"

"Like, she had gotten away with it. She was able to cheat on her ex boyfriend and she's still able to be one of his best friends, seems like she's got the best of both worlds." I could sense how tense Mike was getting.

"I did fall out with her, it took me a while to forgive her. I didn't just forgive her like that." Mike said fast.

"Mike. Honestly, it must have been horrible. Knowing that your girlfriend was touching some other dude whilst she was with-"

"That's enough." Mike said standing up.

"What's wrong Mike?"

"I just don't want to talk about this topic anymore." He said and he walked off. I smirked and sipped my coffee.

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is so annoying." I was organising the fridge. I hadn't had no cases for a while so my boredom ate me up.

Suddenly, Mike burst through the door.

"Woah, woah." I said running to him. He looked fired up. "What's happened? Why do you look like your going to punch somebody?" I said directing him to the sofa.

He told me the whole conversation that he had with Alexa. I listened intently.

"Don't you see Mike?" I said putting my hand on his shoulder. "She's causing issues. I know Jessie very well. She was really ashamed of going behind your back. In fact, she wasn't pleased at all. I don't think she would have raised this topic with Alexa." I said.

"I don't know, all the memories of Jessie and Dan are flooding to my brain. I feel the same pain that I did when it first happened." Mike said. I didn't know what to do.

"Mike, we chose to forgive her because of everything that was going on. I don't think she got away with it at all."

"I guess you are right." Mike said grabbing my hand. "Anyway, I don't need to worry about her anymore. I have you." He looked into my eyes.

"You cheesy idiot." I smiled playfully hitting him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to comment and vote xoxo