S7- Episode 104- [Two Faced]

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pulled out a tissue from the tissue box and dabbed my broken nose. I dabbed the blood lightly and moaned in pain. I had a few things in my room now including a wooden bed. I looked down at my tray of food. It just looked like mushy mince.

I pushed my tray to the side. I didn't feel like eating. My stomach churned inside me.

I lifted up a mirror and looked at all the cuts and bruises on my face. I closed my eyes and tried to meditate. Suddenly someone was at the door. I opened my eyes immediately. I looked in the direction of the door. The metal door slowly opened and a muscular man with a mask on his face entered.

"Please help me." I said.

"Miss, please come with me. You need to come to medical and get your face patched up before you see your friends." He said holding the door open.

"Am I going to see my friends?" I said with a little light on my face.

"Yes in the meeting room. Now hurry a long."

I got up immediately and walked towards the door.

"And don't even think about trying any tricks. Or no food for 4 days."

I kept quiet and let him tug my arm to medical. The corridor was plain and silver. My steps made an echo noise. We stopped at a door that said treatment on it. He opened the door. "Wait here, you need the first aid kit."

I waited patiently as he went inside the room. All of a sudden. I noticed another door open. There was a blonde girl standing at the entrance carrying cups. I bet it is that bitch Alice. Suddenly, she turned around. I opened my eyes wide. Is that Veronica? No. It can't be. Oh my God. Is she here?

Suddenly, the guard came back. "Here is your first aid kit. The other guy inside will bring out some essentials for you that the manager has brought. Let's go."

He took me back to my room and locked the door.
I'm sure that was Veronica. I have to tell the others.

I used the first aid to lightly press and disinfect my cuts. My ovaries were still recovering from the punches. I literally thought I was going to die.

"Inmates, your metal doors will be opened. You may come out of your rooms and meet your friends in the show room. Guards will be outside your doors."

I lifted my head up. Oh my gosh. I waited until the doors opened. I ran out of there as quick as possible. I entered the show room. The room had a little stage, candles and construction equipment.

I sat down on a little bench. Suddenly someone appeared at the door. I looked up and my eyes watered. I saw Jessie stood at the door.

"Am I dreaming?" I wimped.

"No girl. You are not." Jessie said as her eyes softened. We ran towards each other and hugged each other so tightly. I felt my ribs slightly crack. "Ow. Ow."

"Oh I'm sorry." Jessie said letting go off me. "Dina. What happened to you??? Are you okay?"

My eyes watered. "No Jessie. Are you?"

The boys entered the room and my heart sank. I ran into Mike's arms. He started to cry on my shoulder. He placed his hand on the back of my head stroking my hair.

"I missed... you so... much." He cried.

Jessie hugged Dan.

After we all reunited. We spoke about our time in the torture chamber. "I think Dina had the worst time. I mean look at her." Dan said.

"Yeah thanks." I said rolling my eyes.

"We have all went through shit." Mike said rubbing his ankle. "Try having your whole body chucked about like it's some type of object."

"Can we not? We have had so much shit. Let's just think of a plan and get out of here." Jessie said waving her hands about, I suddenly noticed marks.

I grabbed hold of her wrists and stared at them in shock.

"What the fuck happened? Look at all these cute and scratches." I said as my eyes opened wide.

"Yeah, I kind of got attacked by a girl from The Ring." Jessie said moving away.

"That is awful. Anyway guys. I have something important to tell you." They all hovered around.

"I think Veronica is here. Remember how she went missing ages ago? And now she's blonde."

"Woah, woah. Woah. How do you know?" Dan said.

"I saw her in a room, when I was in the corridor." I said.

We all just looked at each other. "Maybe we can talk to her now. We have an option to go back to our rooms or stay in here."

"Guards are everywhere. What are we going to do?"

"Make a move."

We thought of a distraction that will take the attention off me whilst I talk to Veronica.

Jessie fell to the floor. "Aah. Can someone help me? I think I sprained my ankle."

The guards started to stare.

As they all fussed about Jessie. I walked towards Veronica's room. Pretending as I was going to my own room. Suddenly someone tugged my arm and grabbed me. "Ow. Ow I'm still sore." I turned around and saw Veronica's face.

"Veronica? What are you doing here? Are you kidnapped too?"

She just stared at me blankly.

"Speak then. Veronica. How long have you been here? Are you okay? Can you help us get out?"

"I'm sorry. I don't know who you are? I think you have got the wrong girl."

"What?" I said confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to comment and vote xoxo