S1- Episode 12~ [I Forgive You]

Dina's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk up to the reception of my old high school. The head teacher walks up from behind.
"Oh hi Dina, it's lovely to see how grown up you are."

"I'm just so grateful that I get the chance to come back." I say sweetly. "As a detective I've got some enquires. Would you mind?" I say pointing in the direction of the hall.

The head teacher appeared. "No we would not, we will head this way." The head teacher Mrs Davis walks in front. I follow her nodding to the receptionist.

The change in the halls and the school caught my eye. It has changed so much. I noticed the painting that I made still hung up on the wall in the hall.

_____________________________

"STOP! Don't touch it." I shove Alice's hands off the painting.

"I worked really hard on this and you are ruining it."
Alice stares at the painting. "It's meant to be a group project and besides, it's dry anyway."

"Still."

Alice and Ariana start touching the painting.

"Oi."

"Haha."

"Get off it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dina?"

"Oh yes." I turn around and the head teacher was staring at me with a confused look on her face.

"I'm sorry. I was lost in my thoughts. You know, there is a lot of memories here." I say looking at the painting.

"Yes I understand. Don't you wish you were back here?"

I think about past events. "Everything was much more simpler when I was here." I say gazing at all the school.
"Well anyway. I wanted to enquire about the school trip that happened years ago that caused the death of a lot of students."

"Oh yes that trip." Mrs Davis thinks back.

"I know that the incident brought a lot of bad reputation to the school and the applications decreased quite a lot."
I say whilst walking through the corridor.

"Three girls died on the trip. The Ramirez triplets. I w-"

"Yes, they were the first and last triplets we had taken in."

"Yeah, I just wanted to open their case again because I think there was something wrong with their death." I say.

"Why would you think that? I'm sure their death was caused by the crash." Mrs Davis stops walking.

"Yes. But I don't think it was because of the collision. Do you know if there was anything wrong with the bus?"

"I wasn't the one who checked the bus. I couldn't say honestly but I don't think there was anything wrong with it unless there is something I'm not aware of." Mrs Davis says putting her hands together.

"You see. If Jessie hadn't pulled me out of the trip, her and I could have been seriously injured or even killed as well."

"I know Dina but look how far you have come now. I just think it would create more damage to the school if you reopen this case. It won't bring the late students back."

I stopped talking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SO! What do you think?" I say opening the door to a new apartment.