S3- Episode 46~ [Time to Play]

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~

"You have forced me to use these forces Dina." Alice said with her hand still up. I was unaware of the power she possesses. She intimidated me even more.

I crawled on the floor struggling to get up. I could still see the two girls at the corner of my eye. I swiftly move my arm to the top of the bed and try and pull the sheets, trying to stabilise myself. I get up trying to catch my breath back.

"You have really tested my limits Dina."

A tear rolled down my cheek. I slowly stand up.

"Fine. You have me don't you? Then take your revenge out on me. Leave Jessie alone. You have hurt her enough." She glared at me and then turned to Allie. They both giggled to themselves. I couldn't despise anything more then their happiness. If my hand didn't go right through her than I would have slapped her across her face.

Alice walked up to me and looked into my eyes. "You are not enough Dina. Sorry. You are no use to me anymore. However, if I let you out of here, then you can ruin things for me and I won't let that happen."

I stamp my foot. "I will not stay here." I said getting angry. I clenched my fists tightly. "I am no use to you. Can't you just let me go? If you let me go now. I won't tell anyone." I said trying to persuade her to let me go. It was no use.

She started laughing at me. "Oh Dina. You don't get it to you? Your little friends are already aware that you are in my hands and there is nothing they can do about it. Poor them."

Allie walks up to me. "You can choose to stay here or you can choose to die." She puts her hands together and waits for me to make a decision. She plays with her thumbs as I look around. I see that the door was left slightly ajar. I try not to look at it. My mind thinks quickly. I couldn't think logically, the sudden urge to be free took over my movements. I vigorously move towards the door as quickly as I can.
I grab the door handle and my feet get lifted of the floor.

"What the hell?" Alice shoots me against the wall. I slam in to the wall and rise. The feeling felt like I had been glued high up against the wall. Suddenly, I could feel hands around my neck although I couldn't see them. The hands wrapped tightly around my neck so I couldn't breathe. I could feel the invisible fingers pressing down into my skin painting pink marks on my neck. My breathing accelerated. My heart started beating faster and I kicked my legs. My arms raised, I struggled to get down. "Plea-stop." I swung around. I could see Allie's arm raised and facing my direction.

Allie swung her arm back and I fell to the floor coughing and spluttering. I grab my chest and they both leave. I lay on the floor for a moment and take in what had just happened.

Jessie's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~

I grab the keys out of my pocket and unlock the door to my apartment. I opened the door and saw Mike and Dan looking eager to see me. Dan got up immediately.

"Did you guys really wait for me this long?" I muttered.

"Yeah kind of." Mike said looking as if he were guilty.

Dan ran up to me as if I just had some serious operation. "So? Did it work?"

I dragged my feet across the floor and sauntered over to the couch and sighed. "I'm not even sure if it has worked or not." I said shrugging my shoulders. "I can't see no ghosts walking about."

"Are you sure?" Dan said looking around. "Can you see anything unusual?" Dan asked.

"No Dan. I'm not even-" I grabbed my head. I suddenly felt dizzy.

"Jessie, are you okay?" Dan said stroking my arm. He grabs hold of my arm to give me support as I lose my balance slightly.

"Yes. I just feel dizzy." I said looking for a place to sit down.

"It's probably just a side effect." Mike said.

I rested on the sofa and put pressure on my head to numb the pain.

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~

I lay down on the bed and hold my neck. Tears stream down my cheeks. Traumatised, I could feel the sensations of my heart and lungs still feeling seized up. "How did she even do that?" Breathlessly, I sit up on the bed. A sudden emotion of angry travelled up my body. I punched the pillow as hard as I could in frustration and covered my face. I caught my breath back and wiped my tears that were staining my face. I brushed my hair away from my eyes using my fingertips and looked straight at the door.

"I will find a way out."

Jessie's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~

I felt much better then before. Mike has gone home. Dan and I laid on the sofa and cuddled. Dan strokes my arm and lightly kissed my forehead. I lifted my head up. "I feel okay. I don't feel any different." I said to Dan.

"Well if you see anything or something happens, then make sure you tell me."

I slowly kissed the side of his lips and broke into a smile. "I will." I put my head down and rested it on his chest.

Suddenly, a letter came through the door and flew to the floor.

"What's that?" Dan said lifting his head up.

I raised my head up from Dan's chest and looked at the door. "Something has been posted."

"I'll go have a look." I got up and walked to the door. I picked the letter up and read it. My heart sank. Dan walked over to me and read it too.

"Time to play."

We looked at each other. I gulped.