S4- Episode 55~ [Plastic Surgery]

Jessie's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I rubbed my eyes gently and looked to the side of me. Dan laid in bed beside me. "Good morning gorgeous." He muttered with a croaky voice.

"Good morning." I said. He turned over and lightly gave me a peck. I put my hand on his chest and pushed him away.
"Ew. Morning breath." I scoffed. I pulled the sheets up covering my bare body.

"Shall I make breakfast?" Dan offered quite generously.

"Really? Yes please." I said getting excited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm back!" I said in a dramatic voice.

"Oh... my.... Lord." Detective Co grinned when she saw me walking in through the automatic doors. Everyone at work cheered and clapped for me. I blushed and asked them to stop.

"Hello Detective Co." I gave her a hug and a bunch of people gave me flowers.
"Oh thank you, they are really pretty."

"Welcome back petal." She smiled.

"Thank you so much. I'm happy to be back and on my feet again."

I could see Mike not so far ahead letting me take the spotlight. Everyone soon returned back to their desks.

Mike put his arm around my waist and walked me to my desk.

"How does it feel to be back?" He smiled.

"It is so great, I didn't think you could get so exhausted by laying in your bed all day." I laughed.

"I'm grateful to have you back too. The new guy Jordan has been on my case ever since he became deputy. If you slack off, he will make sure to discipline you."

"Hello new girl... new woman." A tall man spoke as he strolled over with his held high. He appeared to be someone who thought too much of themselves. I'm guessing this was Jordan.

"I'm not new. I've been here for a while." I said. I may be soft but I knew how to stand up for myself.

"Is this your lady, Mike?" Jordan spoke with a cocky accent.

"She's my girlfriend." Mike said. He seemed as if he really did fear Jordan.

"Well no PDA in the office please. This is a place of work." He said quite sternly. Mike moved his arm as soon as he emphasised the letters PDA.

He turned to me and looked up and down. "So where have you been these past few days missy? I'm sure you have a good enough excuse for not returning your files."
I looked at him shocked. Did this dude really know nothing? I bet he didn't know that I had got kidnapped by my enemy that is supposedly dead and got ran over whilst escaping because I saw a hallucination of my best friend and I couldn't walk for days after waking up from an acute coma. He probably wasn't going to believe all that. He didn't look like a guy who cared towards showing sympathy for people.

"Gosh. Sorry that I took so long returning my files. Some cases will have been altered all because of me. I honestly forgot to tell my legs to NOT shut down and have a short-term paralysis that morning because I had such important work due. I should really make that part of my morning schedule or else I'll end up getting ran over every day." I said sarcastically, appearing to be quite proud of myself. I've never stood up to someone like that before.

Mike bit his lip trying not to escape a laugh at the beginning but ended up gawping at me towards the end because he was shocked at my sarcasm.

"I actually pity your courage to joke at such a thing of getting ran over. You will bring me all of your written up cases at the end of the day or else there will be consequences." He said flaring up.

"Deputy?" Detective Co's light voice rose from behind. "Dina has just survived a coma and you are here talking to her about finishing cases. Cut her some slack off will you?" She said smiling at me. I failed to return a smile back. Detective Co turned around and walked away.

Jordan aka Deputy Ross from peering at his badge, looked me in the eyes. "I've got my eye on you." He said coldly and marched off.

"I think you've just got yourself into his bad books."
Mike said. "But I'm so proud of you being so sarcastic like that."

"Yeah... great."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alice's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat on the chair in the cosmetic department with bandages wrapped all around my face except from my bottom lip.

"I can't believe, I allowed you to join me." I muttered at Mia who was reading a magazine.

"Shut up, you needed company. Ah, it's so good to be free. Now that we have bought Karen's house. I'm moving in."

The plastic surgeon had gone out of the room for a while, he should be arriving anytime soon.

"Listen. I didn't come back to life to nicely sit and play Ken and Barbie with you. I have came here to torture specific people. I can't do that if I have to babysit you 24/7." I said sitting very still.

"I can be pretty bad ass sometimes and I know how to use technology better than you. Who do you think fucking controls your CCTV and tracking devices?" Mia said cheekily.

"Does Gran know you speak like that? Wait till I tell her when I get back." I said.

"Well too bad, you won't be going back for a while." Said Mia.

Soon the plastic surgeon came in.

"Let's see how we are getting on." The surgeon came to remove my bandages and reveal my new face. I had undergone surgery to change my face completely so the others wouldn't recognise me as Alice.

The plastic surgeon touched the bandage. I lifted my hand up immediately.

"If I look like a celebrity who's plastic surgery went wrong and I have lips, the size of Russia, I will personally sue you." I muttered.

"Oh gosh." Mia said hiding behind her magazine.

"I'm sure it will look fine." The surgeon said. He continued to unravel the bandages and revealed my face.

Mia moves her magazine down and her eyes widened. "Woah."

"Is it bad?" I said scared.

"Worse."

"Hand me a mirror." I said quickly.

The surgeon handed me a mirror and I looked at my face. "Oh my God."

"I know, it's terrible." Mia said shaking her head.

"I'm beautiful." I said staring into the mirror. I couldn't believe I was staring at my face.

"Yeah, your ugly nose is perfect. You are prettier than me. This cannot be happening." Mia said dramatically.
I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you, you can go." I said to the surgeon.

Mia jumped up from her chair. "Alice, I don't think they will be able to recognise you. I mean, I can't even recognise you. You don't look like Alice at all."

I turned around. "Who's Alice? You're looking at Alexa now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't forget to comment and vote xoxo