S4- Episode 54~ [The Resurrection]

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~

"Right. One step at a time." Mike said as he held my forearm. He slightly pulled me up as I slid off the end of the bed. I balanced myself on my feet and then went back down on to the bed.

"Babe, I know you don't want a girlfriend who has a wheelchair but I can't overdo myself." I said getting tired.

"I don't care if you have no legs, you will still be my girlfriend." Mike said defensively.

I smiled. "I hope you would care if I lost my legs but I know what you're trying to say Mike."

What did I ever do to deserve Mike?

"Okay, come on. One more time." Mike said preparing himself again.

"Okay." I held Mike's arms and pulled myself up on my two legs again. I balanced myself on to the floor and Mike slowly loosened his grip of me. I took a step forward and another and another. Mike painted a smile on his face.

"Oh my God Mike, I can walk. I'm doing it!" I said letting go of his hands slowly. I walked all the way to the door slowly.

"This is amazing. You will be able to go to work soon!" Mike said.

Jessie's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit down at the water fountain in the park. I place myself on the bench and look up and glimpse at the water flowing down from the top of the fountain. I bow my head down and think about Dan. I stare at my nails and look around at all the couples walking by. I close my eyes and listen in to the birds singing and making screaming noises.

"Hey."

I open my eyes immediately and look to my side. I see Dan looking over my shoulder and looking at the spare space on the bench. I think he wanted me to move up. I moved along the bench and he sat down beside me.

"It was awful you know, not speaking to you." He said. I didn't know what to say to that. I'm pretty sure that I found it much more awful than him.

"Yeah, it was." There was a moment of awkward silence between us until I had the courage to say something.

"Look. I know it has been really hard to be a part of our 4. To go through all of this with us, to go through what you went through in the crazy house. I never thought I would be so close to you now than before. I'm not going to lie, before all of this, I just thought you were some dude that was obsessed with me because he had an immense crush on me. But you are much more than that. You have supported me this whole way and I was wrong to lie to you about the abortion. I shouldn't have hid it from you either. I understand if you want to break up with me and just leave and pretend you were never involved to begin with. I know I would want to do that." I said my long speech and then I stood up. I took a step and Dan grabbed hold of my arm.

I turned around and Dan was still sat on the bench. "Don't I get to say anything?" He said as he pulled me back on to the bench. My eyes felt warm.

"I'm in too deep to get out of this now." He looked at the floor.

"I don't want to break up. If I was going to leave, I would have left a long time ago. She's not gone yet. If we are going to take her down, then we take her down together." He held my hand tightly and looked into my eyes. My heart suddenly filled with love. I place my hand on his cheek and briought him closer, connecting our lips together. I tasted his lips until he broke into a smile.

Alice's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is everything ready?" Allie said.

"Yes. Alice's body is on the cross." Camila said. I could see my body laid across the table.