S3- Episode 48~ [Deadly Escape]

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a big metal wheel in the middle of the door. It was like a vault but the inside was the outside. I tried my best to push it and pull it but it wouldn't budge.

"Someone is going to see me soon."

I put more force on the wheel, as much as I could and I felt a slight movement. "It moved."

I kept going and the wheel started to turn. Suddenly, someone saw me. I didn't recognise the face.

"Dina is getting away!" She shouted pointing at me. She started running down the tunnel towards my direction.

I started moving faster until the wheel unlocked the door. I pushed the door open as fast as I could and started running. All I could see was long strands of grass. I kept running and didn't even think about looking behind me.

Eventually, I saw a road. I ran to the road in hope to see any cars. Until I saw a woman. I squinted my eyes and peered closely. It was Jessie.

Jessie's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's beeping." Mike said taking his phone out of his pocket.

"What is?" I said walking over. Mike sat down at the computer and wedged a USB into the computer.

"My tracking device. I installed a special location tracker in Dina's phone and it hadn't had no movement or connection all this time and it's suddenly started beeping!" Mike said.

"You stalk your own girlfriend? Are you psychic? How did you know to install a tracking device before she got kidnapped?" I muttered.

"I didn't, we both installed it on each other's at work. She has one to track my phone." Mike said.

"That is weird." I said.

"So what? I have nothing to hide. She can know wherever I go. It doesn't look so silly now that it can help us. Her phone must have been switched off or something." Mike said looking at the screen.

"Hey Dan, maybe we should-"

"No." Dan muttered in the corner.

"Her phone must be on and she must be moving." Mike said trying to find her location.

"What?" Dan said. He walked over to look at the computer screen.

"Oh yeah. I forgot. I needed to call someone today. I totally forgot. I'll be back in a minute." Dan said.

"Dan. Can't it wait? We might have found Dina." I said nervously.

"It's time critical, sorry." Dan walked away and I stared at the screen. I put my hand on Mike's shoulder. "I think you might finally get your Dina back today." I said giving a weak smile.

"Sorry guys. Where were we?" Dan said strolling back in. I moved my hand.

"That was quick."

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~

"Jessie?"

Jessie just stood with no response.

"Oh my God, Jessie." I said relieved to see her. Tears formed in my eyes and I saw Jessie for the first time in a while. Suddenly I heard an engine.
I looked to my right and there was a vehicle driving towards Jessie on the road.

"Jessie! Move! A car is coming!" Jessie didn't show no response at all. She turned slightly and gazed at the car.

"JESSIE? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GET OUT OF THE WAY!" I don't think the driver noticed Jessie on the road. I didn't know what to do. I had to save my best friend. I ran towards her and onto the road. I ran to Jessie with my arms spread out ready to grab hold of her. Unexpectedly, as I jerked my body towards her. I fell straight through her and on to the road. Jessie disappeared.
"What?" I turned my head to the side and the car was only a couple of meters away. I stand up as fast as I could but I wasn't quick enough. The car hit my legs and I rapidly rolled over the front mirror and pencil rolled down the trunk of the car crashing into the road on my front. I quickly tried and put my hands out in front before I collapsed on to the floor. My body felt drained. My body seized up and aches and pains developed everywhere. I felt faint. As I closed my eyes I could see a blurry sight of blood dribbling from my hands.

Mike's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait. Wait. Wait. The movement has stopped. It says unknown location. Great, now what are we meant to do?" I said frustrated. I stood up and walked to the sofa. "I actually thought I had her. I thought I did."

Jessie turned around and walked towards the sofa. "Don't worry Mike. She will be fine."

Suddenly my phone started vibrating. I looked at my phone and stared at it. "Oh fuck. It's Dina. It's really Dina!" I said in excitement.

Dan jumped up.

"Don't just stare at the damn phone. Answer it!" Jessie said. I swiped right and put the phone to my ear.

"Dina. Where are you? Tell me where you are!" I said. I couldn't here anything. "Dina? Don't worry. I'm here."

The phone cut off. I took it away from my ear and looked at the phone to double check it was disconnected. "Her phone probably died again."

Suddenly. An unknown number rang my phone. I turned the phone over and showed Jessie.

"Answer it." Jessie said.

I answered it and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello there, are you Mike?" A man with a deep voice spoke.

"Yes I am."

I carried on the conversation with the man and he explained to me what happened to Dina. I disconnected the phone and slowly put my arm down.

"Who was that? What did they say?" Jessie asked eagerly. "Did they find Dina?"

I stood there silently and in shock. "It was a police officer. They have found a body and they think it's Dina's."

"Shut up." Jessie said. "It's not the time for jokes Mike."

"We need to go to the hospital. She's there." I said. I grabbed my jacket and headed out of the door.