S2- Episode 29~ [Hide And Play]

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~

I played the tape of the exact day Mike met Bianca in the bar. I noticed Bianca at the bar. Her and Mike started dancing, I'm not going to lie, it was a bit uncomfortable to watch. Mike and Bianca danced closely. Bianca put her hands on his shoulders and rested her head on his shoulder.

Suddenly, Bianca whispered something into Mike's ear and  walked back to the bar. It looked like she was asking the waiter for more drinks. Mike was still dancing. The time was 22:43. I watched closely and intensely until it suddenly switched off.

"What. No." I zoomed out of the main bar and all the rooms were shown 3 hours later. The time shown was 1:43 at the top of the screen.

"What? Where is the 3 hours of footage gone?" Bianca and Mike were no where to be seen at the bar during the rest of the footage. I look at the bedroom footage and see Bianca and Mike asleep after 3 hours.

"Why has 3 hours of footage been cut out of it? There is something fishy here." I take the tape out and rummage through the rest of the tapes. I couldn't find another tape that had the same date. I spread all the tapes out across the floor in a panic.

"Maybe, it has a different date on it." I tested other tapes close to that date and I couldn't find the missing footage. Someone has stolen the footage.

"Who would have taken the footage?" There is only 2 people that would have stolen the footage.
That would be either Bianca or Mike.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alice's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~

Veronica is stood ironing her clothes. She stretches her leggings out as she drags the iron across them letting steam escape.

Slowly I knocked a pillow over. The pillow caught her eye. She cautiously turns around. She strolls over and picks the pillow up and puts it back. She wasn't suspicious at all.

I walked over to a vase near the door and knocked it over. The vase hit the floor shattering into a thousand pieces. She jumped and turned around.

"Who's there?" She said.

I couldn't feel any fear. I squinted my eyes and walked closer to her.

"If somebody's there, then come out now. It's not funny."

I tried not to smile. I could sense the fear rising. I grabbed one of her scarfs and started dragging it slowly across the floor.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" She screamed. She ran for the door. I dropped the scarf.

"That should be enough." I said and I walked closer as she struggled with the door and took over her body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~

Dan threw himself off the sofa with his controller in his hand. He was playing PlayStation. He was intensely focused in winning the game.

Knock knock knock.

Dan rolled his eyes and switched the game off. He unplugged his mic and put his controller away.

He walked to the door and pulled it open.

"Veronica? Hey.. What are you doing here?" Dan said.

"Hi Dan. Can I come in?" She said in her Australian accent.

"Yeah? Sure." He opened the door wider so the possessed soul could walk in.

Veronica sat on the sofa lifting her legs up.

"How are you and Jessie?" She said.

"We are great. How are you after the club incident?"

"The what? Oh the club incident. Oh yeah, I'm fine." She said. "How's Jessie?"

"She's much better. She's trying not to think about it." He said with his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah, that boy is stupid, he listens to anyone. He would jump off a cliff if I asked him to." Veronica leans back.

Dan walks over and sits down.

"Why are you here? After we broke up, we decided we were not going to meet anymore like this." Dan spoke.

"Dan. I miss you but that's not why I'm here. I thought we needed a catch up." She said.

Dan started to feel anxious "Okay... quick catch up and then you need to go."

"I will be quick, Jessie will be here soon won't she?..."
Alice smirked.

"Nah, she doesn't live here." He said.

Veronica acted shocked. "What? Really?" She jumped up and eagerly gazed at Dan. "You are crazy, are you not committed to each other?"

"Yeah we are." Dan said.

"Then why don't you ask to move in?" Veronica said smiling.

"I don't know, it's a big step." Dan said.

"Come on, you know that's what she wants. You should, think of how happy you will make her. You will feel more safe and you will be more close." Alice said stroking Dan's arm.

"Hmm. Maybe Ron. I don't know."

"Obviously keep this place, but I think you should make that step. It will help your relationship." Veronica said in her Australian accent.

"Thanks? I didn't know you were that concerned about my relationship but yeah." Dan said.

"Well have a think about it, I'll get going." She grabbed her bag and headed towards the door.

"Ronnie." Dan said.

"Yeah?"

"Thanks."

Alice smirked. She walked out and shut the door behind her.

Why is Veronica so worried about me and Jessie? Dan thought in his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~
I shut the front door of Mike's apartment. Thankfully, I had a key to get in.

"I'll just have to check if the tape is here."

I started searching all the draws in the dark. I switch my phone torch on. I look through all his storage and look for the missing footage. I couldn't find it.

I flicked through all his files and rummaged through the paperwork. Suddenly I heard keys getting shook.

"Shit." I quickly move and the door opens. Mike switches the lights on.

"Why is he back so early?" I whisper.

"Dina?" I freeze when he catches me in front of his cupboard.

"Hey."

"Why are you here?" Mike said loosely letting go of his keys. I look really suspicious and guilty.

I look around. I was speechless.

"I....I."