S6- Episode 86~ [Symptoms]

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I waited patiently in the waiting room. Mike sat beside me and waited with me. He moved his hand down and put it on my thigh. I moved my head to the left and gave him a smile. He returned the smile and grabbed my hand.

Suddenly, a women walked out of the door and called for my name. My heart skipped a beat. I slowly got up and walked inside the room. Mike waited outside for me. I walked inside the room and the woman directed me to the chair. I sauntered over to the chair and sat down sinking my lower body into the cushioned seat.

The Doctor walked around sat on the chair opposite me. "Hello Dina. How are you today?"

"Erm. I'm fine." I answered back weakly.

The doctor flicked through some pages and scanned them with her eyes. "Well, from the phone call and what you have already told us. This matter is about pregnancy or fertility, am I right?"

I played with my clothes. I suddenly felt nervous. "Erm yes I think." I said.

"Okay. Dina. I'm going to ask you a couple of questions and I just want you to give me a straight answer if you can. Some of the questions might be uncomfortable for you but that is okay. You just need to be honest." The female doctor smiled.

"I'll try."

"Okay. Let's get started. Can you remember the last time you had sex?"

"Erm it was a while ago. I can't remember." I said.

"Okay. Do you normally use contraception? Or have you been trying to have a baby?"

"No. I use contraception. Pill and erm.."

"Condom?"

"Yeah." I said.

"When was the last time you had your period?"

"I'm still on it. I have been on it for ages it's been like a month." I said opening up.

"Hmm interesting. Do you take any medication?"

"Not that I can think of."

"Do you smoke, drink?"

"No."

"Okay. We will do some physical examinations Dina. We will examine your pelvic area and check your weight. We might also take blood tests, tests for infections and an ultrasound scan. Is that okay with you?"

"Yes. That's fine." I said.

"Very well then. I'll make the appointments for you and email you when you need to come in to have the tests. Okay?"

"Yep that's fine." I said getting up out of my chair. I walked out of the room and Mike got up and walked up to me.

"What did she say?" He asked.

"She asked a lot but I'm pretty sure there is something wrong with me. I wouldn't have to have all these tests if I was fine." I said getting worried.

"Hey. Hey. Don't worry. We will get through the tests and prove that there is nothing wrong." He said hugging me.

Jessie's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maya and Dan were getting along pretty well. We went out to the cinema and a food place.

"Maya. If you don't eat all your pizza then you don't get dessert."

Maya nearly started crying. "Oh gosh. I was joking."

"It's okay Maya. You can have your ice cream."

"Dan? Don't teach her that. She needs to learn that if she doesn't eat her food, she doesn't get dessert."

"Jessie, she's too young to understand."

Mike's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was crazy, I was going to the gym for the first time in weeks. I started using the different equipment until I heard some guys.

"Pretty lady, you won't be able to pick up that. Just leave it."

I saw the back of a woman standing in front of some weights with men making comments at her.

"Weak haha." One of the guys said.

I walked over to the woman. "Excuse me lads, just leave her okay?"

The woman didn't turn around. The men raised their eyebrow at me.

"What are you going to do?" One of the guys said cockily.

"Just leave her alone. She's not bothering you. Are that weak that you waste your precious gym time poking comments at other people because your too weak to actually work out?" I said.

"Alright man. Don't need to get defensive. Is she your sugar mummy like?" All the boys started laughing and started to walk away.

After the boys left, the woman finally turned around. My mouth dropped when I saw who it was.

"Thank you for standing up for-.....you?" Allie said furrowing her eyebrows at me.

"I can stand up for myself thank you. You don't need to." Allie said crossing her arms.

"You looked like you needed it." I said putting my hands into my jogger pockets.

Allie got cross. "Look Mike, I don't want to be involved with you and you don't want to be involved with me so let's just pretend that this never happened." She said gesturing with her fingers.

"What do you mean? The least you could say is a thank you." I said laughing awkwardly.

"Thank... you? Erm no. I think you abandoning my sister kind of took that away." Allie said.

"Hey. You cannot speak. You are just as bad. You both are. All you are doing is making yourselves worse than us." I said.

"Well maybe we are. I look at it as getting sweet revenge in a better way. We just do it better than you. Stop complaining." Allie said.

"I thought you were better than this. Some part of me thought you were actually nicer than your sister. You actually had some good in you but no. You are just as bad as her."

Allie walked up to me and looked me straight in the eye. "You and your pathetic ex are the ones who made Alice how she is so you should blame yourselves." Allie walked to other side of the gym after giving me a dirty look. I walked over to the treadmills and started running. I turned over to make eye contact with Allie but she turned her head and scowled. I rolled my eyes and continued.

————————————-

I did research for this one. :)
Don't forget to comment and vote xoxo
The next chapter will be released next Monday.