S3- Episode 45~ [Third Eye]

Jessie's P.O.V

------------------

I sat down on the sofa and read the reports that different people had made, claiming that they have seen the missing girl on the posters but no one had actually seen Dina.

Suddenly, Mike walked through the door. Dan walked through as well.

"Hey guys." I said looking up.

Mike and Dan walked to the sofa. They sat down and stared at me.

"What did you call us both for?" Mike said to me.

I put the reports down on to the coffee table.

"I needed to talk to you both about something." I said nervously. My breathing slowed down.

Mike piped up. "Has Dina been in contact with you?" He said excitedly.

"No. I haven't heard of her." I said gulping.

Dan and Mike both looked at each other.

"Okay... so what did you want to say to us?" Dan said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~

Mia had left ages ago. I crouched down on to the floor hugging my knees. I rocked forwards and backwards trying not to cry again. I've never cried so much in a short period of time. Suddenly I saw something move from the corner of the room. I stopped rocking and eyed the room.

"What's there?" I said. Suddenly, I saw something running towards the bin.
It was a mouse.

"Aaagh!" I screamed and stood up immediately. I jumped up and down on top of the bed and squealed. I clenched my fists and shivered.

"Oh my God. Oh my God." I closed my eyes and hoped that it would go away.

Suddenly, the mouse stopped and tried to get out of the door but it couldn't. I stopped squealing and glared at it. It's furry grey skin intimidated me. It squeaked and stayed in front of the door.

"You and me both. If I can't get out. You can't." I said. The mouse came away from the door.

"Oh my God." I squealed.

Suddenly the mouse ran as fast as it could. Someone was coming. The mouse could probably sense the evil. I looked in it's direction and couldn't see it anymore. It must have a found a hole somewhere and got lost in it.

Suddenly the door slowly opened.

Jessie's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you going to tell us?" Mike said.

I leaned forward and took a deep breath. "I don't know how to say this but..."
I looked up at two sets of eyes fixated on me.

"I have booked to go see someone. A spiritualist actually. I'm going to try and open my third eye."

Mike started coughing in shock. "Do you even here what you are saying?"

"Yeah. I want to. I really want to." I said.

"Jessie. You can't make yourself become like Dina." Dan said.

"I'm sorry Jessie, but we can't be mates anymore. You're going to have a third eye on the top of your head." Mike said.

Dan scoffed.

"Mike. That's only in movies, I'm not really going to have a third eye on the top of my head. It opens up spiritually." I said.

"Yeah. But in all seriousness, I don't think you should try and become like Dina. She said it's difficult being able to see them." Mike muttered.

"It's not about becoming like Dina. It's about helping Dina and myself. Imagine, if I open my third eye, then I will be able to see Alice and Allie and not just Dina. I will be able to see if they are around me. I won't be possessed again. Just think about it once. Come on."

"You are out of your mind." Dan said grabbing his phone out of his pocket.

"Thank you.... babe." I said cocky.

"Think about this Jessie. It comes with other side effects as well. It's scary stuff. Do you really want to be messing with that kind of stuff?" Mike said cautiously.

"Mike. I think I started messing with it since the first time I got possessed." I got frustrated. I pushed myself off the sofa and stood up. "I will go by myself. Thanks a lot guys."

"Jessie." Mike said as he tried to stop me from leaving.

"Whatever."

I ran to my room and shut the door.

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~

The door opened up and Alice walked into the red room.

I rolled my eyes and sat down on to the bed. She must have been wondering why I looked like I had just been jumping on the bed.

"I knew you were the one who kidnapped me." I said looking to the side.

"Well, well. If it isn't the psychic one of the group." Alice said with a smile.

"I literally saw the future once."

"Yeah. Whatever." Alice chuckled.

"Why have you kept me here? Don't you have anything better to do?" I said.

"What's better then getting revenge?" She said.

"Hey! I never kidnapped you." I said.

"You ruined my life without kidnapping me. I felt kidnapped in my own home. Do you know how that feels Dina? Do you?" Alice said.

"You have gone too far Alice. I despise you."

"I despise you more." Alice smiled. Allie comes through the door and stares at me.

"There is nothing you both could do to hurt me." I said.

"Really?"

Alice lifted her hand up and used her power to throw me into the wall. I felt the pain spiral down my back as I fell to the floor.

"Ahh." I gasped. I lifted my head up slowly as strands of hair covered my face. "I didn't know you could do that."

Jessie's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~

I cautiously knocked on the door.

The door immediately flew open. "Hello my dear. Come in."

There was a woman stood at the door. Her face looked patchy with thick eyeliner surrounding her eyes. She wore multiple necklaces and a scarf around her neck.

I walked in slowly and the room was dark.

"I will try and be quick, yes?" The woman said in a strong accent.

"Erm yes thank you. But very careful."

"I have to warn you darling, of the side effects that third eye opening may involve."

"Yeah. What are they?" I said sitting down. I felt kind of nervous. I looked around at the walls and saw some creepy pictures.

"Side effects that may occur could be extreme hallucinations and seeing things that are not real. Seeing other people who have passed on that you may not know. Possessed souls may be attracted to you. You may-"

"I don't think I need to hear the rest." I said feeling like I was going to back out if I heard anything else. "Let's just start."

She grabbed a black scarf off a chair and walked closer.

"We will wrap this around your eyes and begin the ritual."