S3- Episode 47~ [Who's Organs Are They?]

{Episode Special}

Jessie's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike slept on the couch today. He didn't even bother going home.

I quietly walked to the living room but Mike was already awake. He rubbed his eyes and sat up.

"I'm not playing no games." He said as he yawned.

"If it's a game that involves Dina then it might be worth the risk." I said going to the kitchen.

"Yeah and what if the game consists of shooting ourselves or seeing if we die if we jump off a cliff." Mike said looking frustrated.

"Mike. Don't be stupid. We are not going to die. It will probably be some stupid game to win back Dina. If we do it, Dina might come back and that's what we both want I'm sure." I said pouring milk into a glass.

"Yeah I would do anything for Dina but what's the point if I'm not going to be there to see her-"

"MIKE! You are not going to die!" I said causing Dan to come out of the bedroom.

"What the hell is all this commotion?" He said scratching his head.

"Mike thinks the game is going to be deadly." I said.

"What game?" Dan said looking confused.

"Remember the note from late night?" I said refreshing him memory.

"Oh yeah." He said.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

"Oh god. It's the murderer." Mike said falling back on to the couch.

"Mike. Stop being dramatic." I said. I opened the door and no one was there. All of a sudden, I saw a box on the floor.

"There's a box." I said to the boys.

"What's in it?" Mike said.

"I don't know. Should I bring it in?" I said.

"Yeah." Dan muttered.

I picked up the box and brought it in to the apartment. I put it down on the floor and stared at it.

"Do you think there's like a time bomb in it?" Mike said.

We all fell silent. "Seen as though your eager. Why don't you open it?" I pointed to the box.

"I'm no coward." He said in an accent as he stuffed his hands into his pockets. He walks over to the box and kneels down.

"Oh fuck. It stinks." He said. He opened up the top of the box and peered inside.

"Oh my ew." He said, he stood up immediately.

"What?" I walked closer and looked inside. There was a pile of organs in the box. One organ piled on top of another. The stench escaped the box as soon as it opened and filled the room. The disgusting smell filled my nostrils.

"That's disgusting. Who's are they? Please don't tell me they are Dina's." I started to panic.

"Jessie. Stay calm." Dan said and he looked inside. His face looked disgusted.

"What the fuck are we meant to be doing with these?" Mike said pointing.

"Wait there's a note." I said noticing a white piece of paper in the box.

"Uggh. It's got blood on it." I kept the piece of paper away from me and unravelled it. I brought it slightly closer as I read it. "You have got to be fucking kidding me. No. No. This has to be a joke." I said.