S2- Episode 34~ [Date Night]

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~

It was early morning and I was at the dance academy. Everyone was extremely hungry after dance practice. All the girls hovered over to the table as I was at the cooker. I brought the plate forward that was next to it.

"I made super healthy pancakes for us all to enjoy!" I said.

"Wow." All the girls were mesmerised by the delicious fat free pancakes. I placed them on the table and they all attacked them like hungry bears.

"Wow. Dina is in a good mood." Sierra said whispering to Bianca. Bianca stood up and walked closer to me.

"Thanks for making the pancakes." She gave me a weak smile and she grabbed one of the round thin cakes and walked away.

I actually feel like I'm slightly on good terms with Bianca now which makes me feel slightly better.

"Thank you Dina for treating us. I don't know what the special occasion is but these are delicious." Elle said grabbing another pancake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessie's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lay back in the bathtub with my arms resting on each side of the bath. My back against the end of the tub, I close my eyes and let the water take control of my body.

The warm relaxing water from my wet hair, rolled down my eyelids on to my cheeks. The droplets dampened my lips as they rolled off my chin. Naked, I sunk my body into the warm tub. The condensation of the water blurred the mirrors. For once, I felt peaceful.

Suddenly, I hear the door creak open. I open my eyes immediately and lift my head up slightly, waiting for a following noise. I hear movement. "Dan?"

Dan moves the shower curtain to the side exposing me. I quickly put my arms crossed above my chest guarding my privacy.

"Dan, what are you doing here? I'm having a shower. Can you please leave?" I say.

"The door was open." He says pointing to the door.

"Yeah. That's for you to go to the toilet if you are desperate." I say.

"Well I want to see you." He crouched down and rests his forearms on the edge. He moves his fingers to my shoulders dragging his hands down to my stomach and even further. I gasp slightly as he puts his fingers between my legs.

"Your hair is not wet enough." He says. All of a sudden, he puts both his hands on my shoulders and pushes me down into the water. I sink unable to catch my breath. Water rushes up my nostrils. I pull out my arms trying to make him let go of me. Bubbles floated to the surface of the water every time I opened my mouth. I kick my legs creating splashes, struggling to come up in the water. I could feel the pressure of his palms on the top of my head. After a minute of the torture, he let me go. I immediately come to the surface and splutter. Water dribbles out my nostrils and mouth. I repeatedly cough as I stabilise my breathing.

"What the fuck?" I spit out a few words.

Dan stands up. "I'm so sorry Jessie. I didn't mean to startle you. I just wanted to cover your body with water."

"Get lost Dan." I say as I remain coughing.

Dan walks out the door looking guilty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike invited me over for dinner. It was our first date night since we started dating so I was looking forward to it. I walk into Mike's apartment and notice red roses scattered across the floor.

I blush slightly and pick up some of the nicest flowers. I follow the trail of roses and it leads me to a small table. Mike was standing beside it looking very chuffed with himself. Plates and cutlery were set out on the table and a bottle of wine.

"Well come home Darling, care to sit down?" He said pulling out a chair. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Why are you talking like that?" I said. I walk over and sit down on the chair. He brings out the plates of food and puts it in front of me and him. He sits down and smiles at me.

"I hope you enjoy the food Milady." He said.

He had made tomato pasta. I grinned.
We enjoyed the meal that we had. He had grabbed hold of my hand most of the time. He even made microwave puddings for dessert. After we ate, we decided to watch a movie. We snuggled up on his couch and watched a horror movie. He wrapped his arms around me and we put a blanket over us.

"We had to watch a horror movie didn't we?" I said.

"Of course babe."

"You know I hate horror movies." I said shaking my head at him.

I got scared half way through the film. I buried my face on his chest and covered the side of my face. His aftershave smelt so nice.

"Dina, the movie is over." Mike says chuckling.

I look up and the credits are on. "Oops. Sorry." I lift my head and we both look into each other's eyes. The moment felt so special. He leaned in closer and kissed me. He cupped my neck and I kissed back. I shifted myself closer and continued to kiss him. He moved his other hand to the top button of my jeans. I grabbed hold of his hand and pulled away from the kiss.

"Mike. What are you doing?" I said.

"Don't you want to?" He tilted his head back and forth.

I let go and move back a little. "No Mike. I don't. I'm sorry."

Mike furrowed his eyebrows slightly. "Really? Are you being serious?"

My heart sank. "I hope you didn't do all of this because you thought that was going to be the end result."

Mike rolled his eyes. "Of course not Dina. I just don't want to go through the same thing again."

"What do you mean?" I said.

"I mean with Jessie."

"What?" I said getting angry.