S6- Episode 79~ [Back Together]

Jessie's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damien hasn't bothered us for a while now so I was very pleased. Maya walked over to me and passed me a toy. Maybe he is not after Maya after all and finally decided to not fight for her custody.

"Oh what's this?" I said in a high tone. I smiled at her.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. Dina was out for the day at work. I walked over to the door and opened it. My heart fell to the floor when I saw who it was. My eyes widened. It was Dan.

I froze and couldn't say any words. "What are you doing here?" I said looking to the side unable to make eye contact with him.

"I wanted to apologise." Dan said stuffing his hands into his pockets. "I want you back. I want to help you look after your kid." He said quietly. I didn't what to say.

My heart started beating faster. I was trying to process what he had just told me. "Are you for real?" I said raising one eye brow.

"Yes, I'm sure. I love you Jessie. I was really wrong for leaving you. How can I neglect you and Maya? Would you please give me another chance?"

I thought about it. I raised my head and met his eyes. My eyes began to water. "Are you really back because you love me or because you're missing sex?" I said.

"How can you say that? No. No. I want to be with you." Dan said getting frustrated. "If you don't want to be then fine." Dan turned his head and opened the door. Before he could leave, I stopped him.

"Wait!" I shouted. He suddenly stopped and turned around.

"I've missed you." I said trying not to break down crying. I felt embarrassed for some reason.

He ran up to me and wrapped his arms around me. He held me close and squeezed me tightly. He lifted me up raising my feet off the floor. His scent pleased me. He put me down and I let go and kneeled down to Maya.

"This is your daddy." I said pointing to Dan.

Dan crouched down and waved. "Hey Maya."

Maya started laughing. For once, I had a real family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you didn't see her last night?" I said to a prime suspect.

"No I didn't. What have I just told you?" The rough woman got angry.

"We have a witness here that tell us that you were the last person leaving Diana Cunningham's house." I said lifting up a picture of the CCTV.

"I'm not telling you anything. You bitch. Now get me out of here." She said.

"Fine. We will just have to continue this tomorrow. But you will have to stay in confinement in case you harm anyone else. Take her away." The two men picked her up and took out. I picked up the paperwork and left the room. I went back to my desk to see Mike stood there.

I tried to ignore his presence and walked to my chair. "Please don't avoid me." Mike said.

I looked up and stared at Mike. "I don't know what you are talking about."

"Come on." He said nudging me. "Dina. I can't go on like this."

He pulled up a chair and sat next to me. "Dina. Please. I've forgotten why we broke up. We were perfect for each other."

"It was because of Alice..."

"Yeah, we'll forget about her. It's just you and me. Please can we get back together?"

I looked up at him and sighed. "Mike, it's just going to be awkward now. Don't you think? I've never stopped loving you but I don't think it will ever be the same." I said. He grabbed hold of my hands and my heart warmed up.

Before he could speak, he got rudely interrupted. "Look who we have here?" Jordan said leaning forward.

I looked up and rolled my eyes. Mike let go of hands.

"I thought you guys weren't a thing anymore. That's amazing seen as though you always make everyone feel awkward with your PDA." Jordan scoffed.

"Shut up Jordan." I said.

"He was never really there for you anyway, was he? Dina."

I started to get angry. "Yes he was."

"He must not have been if you broke up with him?"

I stood up and glared at Jordan. "Look Jordan, seen as though you stick your nose in everything, we never broke up thank you, he is the best boyfriend anyone could have and I love him and I don't appreciate you talking about my boyfriend like that. It's none of your business." I said clenching my fist.

"Woah. Someone gets riled up really easily." Jordan started walking away with his hands in the air.

I sat back down and sighed. I massaged my forehead and stared at the floor.

"Did you really mean everything you said except that we didn't actually break up?" Mike said quietly.

"Kind of. If you want to, we could start afresh." I said.

Mike smiled. He leaned forward and hugged me tightly. "I love you."

"I've missed you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alice's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked carefully down the stairs carrying something very special.

"What is that?" Allie said peeling a banana.

"It's a dollhouse. A special dollhouse. No one touches it but me." I said eyeing the two girls.

"Aren't you a bit too old to have a dollhouse? Mia said raising one eyebrow.

"It's not a house to play with you idiot." I put the dollhouse  on the table. There were 5 dolls. 2 female dolls, 2 male dolls. 1 baby doll.

"Wait that looks a bit like-"

"Sh." I said. "Watch this."

I picked up the baby doll and put it at the top of the wooden steps. I tipped the baby over and it rolled down the stairs and landed at the bottom of the stairs.

"Ha ha. Haha ha." I did an evil laugh. And left the dollhouse in the centre of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you are enjoying!
Don't forget to comment and vote xoxo