S5- Episode 64~ [The Getaway]

Jessie's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the hell is there a baby doing in there?" I said quietly. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't leave the baby outside my door. I hesitated, I picked up the basket and brought it into the apartment. The baby was too adorable to just abandon.

I put the basket down on the floor and picked the baby up out of the basket. It was a baby girl. The date and time on the card must be her birthday. Gosh, she's only a few months old. Who would abandon a baby like this? I didn't understand why the baby was outside my door.

I made space on the sofa and rested the gorgeous baby down. I panicked. What was I doing with this baby? I don't know the slightest thing about looking after a baby. What if she needs breastfeeding? What if she starts crying? I put my head in my palms and thought this out. I could go to the orphanage and put her there. I turned my head and looked at her. She was beautiful. I shook my head.

"Looks like you're spending the night with me princess." She was still asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Next Day....

"Is that everything?" Dina said stuffing the stuff that was falling out of her suitcase back inside.

"I really don't understand why you need so much stuff?" Mike said dragging his suitcase to Jessie's door.

"It's really important, you can't leave anything out. What if you get in some trouble?" Dina said lifting her head up.

"Geez, you might need to take stuff like a wig just in case someone rips all your hair out. Then you'll be in trouble because you'll be bald." Mike laughed to himself.

"Mike. That's not funny."

Dina put her head down and tried zipping her suitcase whilst she sat on it. "Why is it so much trouble packing for a holiday?"

"Dina. We are only going for a couple of days." Mike said.

Soon they both were finally ready and they dragged their luggage to Jessie's door. "It's going to be so nice to get away from the triplets and everything going on here." Dina said taking a deep breath.
Mike knocked on the door causing Jessie to panic.

"Shit." She said as she stared at the little baby fast asleep.

"If I tell Dina and Mike that I had picked this baby up from outside the door, they are going to cancel their holiday." Jessie safely wrapped the baby back in the basket with a blanket leaving her face uncovered and picked it up. She had placed the basket on her bed.

"Please don't make a sound." She said and quickly opened the door to Dina and Mike.

"Hey. We are leaving. We just wanted to say goodbye." Dina said with a glimpse in her eye. She stepped forwards and Jessie stopped her.

"I..I've just mopped the floor. I don't want you to dirty it." Jessie said hastily.

"I didn't know you owned a mop." Mike said.
"The floor doesn't look mopped to me?" Dina said.

"Well I do and I'm currently doing it. Have a nice time on your holiday guys. I hope you really enjoy Barcelona, honestly." Jessie said hiding her jealous feelings.

"Thank you Jessie. I will miss you." Dina said. They exchanged hugs and Dina and Mike turned around with their luggage. They didn't feel the need to say by to Dan as he wasn't interested anyway. Suddenly a groan escaped the baby's mouth.

Dina froze. She turned around. "Did I just hear something?"

"What?" Jessie said. "I didn't hear anything."