S2- Episode 24~ [ I Believe In You]

Dina's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Morning." I said to Jessie and Dan as they came strolling down the stairs.

"Morning." Jessie said.

Me and Mike dozed off as soon as we got to bed, I was so tired.

"I made pancakes." I said pushing a tray of pancakes over.

"Wow. We really are starting fresh." Jessie said as she grabbed a pancake and stuffed it in her mouth.

Dan grabbed the TV remote.

"I'm going to be out at the Dance Academy most of the day so please make sure you don't leave a mess." I smile.

"We won't." Mike said.

"It feels nice to be left alone. I feel like I can actually breathe. Relax, without any drama for once."
Jessie said breathing deeply.

"Hold that thought." Dan said.

We turn around and Dan turns up the volume on the TV.

"22 year old Karen Myers was assumed to be dead in her hospital room in a mental health institute this morning. The incident appeared to be a suicide as police found a video of her hanging herself using rope in her own room. Myers also appeared to have marks on her arms from cuts as well. The case has been taken further as Karen's body is missing creating the assumption that she was abducted after her suicide."

I glare at the TV.

Jessie walks over to the sofas and drops on to the cushion.

"Alice has got her." Mike said.

"Alice possessed her." Dan said.

"She killed herself." Jessie said.

I walked forward in front of the TV.

"Now, now. Guys we cannot assume what happened. We don't even know if Karen is really dead. They said they haven't found her body. She could be anywhere." I said.

"I wonder why they didn't allow us to do this case." Mike said.

"In a way, I'm happy we're not." I said.

"After she killed herself, Alice could have taken Karen to get her spirit revived so she can come and haunt us like the rest." Jessie said upset.

"Or, Alice could have possessed Karen and made her hang herself." Dan said.

"Can we not jump to conclusions?" I said.

"Why would Karen kill herself? She wasn't happy but she wasn't even close to killing herself." Jessie said.

"She did self harm and she also was mental remember." I said.

Jessie's eyes filled with tears. "I'm so confused."

She buried her head in her legs.

"As if she's really gone."

I walked up to Jessie and sat down next to her. "It's not your fault." I said.

"It is, if I never left, she would still be alive." Jessie cried.

"It could have been a fake video, she may not have died."
I gave her hope.

"She's dead." Jessie whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alice's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grandma Camila and her seance surrounded the table with Karen's body on it. They started performing multiple prayers. They put a cross in the middle of her forehead.